BY KAYTEE

Keep your small animal's cage clean when you use this bedding from kaytee. It is extra absorbent, and offers natural odor control for convenience. It is virtually dust free to make bedding changes simple. see more...

Kaytee Cozy Comfort Small Animal Bedding
  • "I liked that it was soft on his feet and controlled odor but then I started noticing my guinea pig was coughing and sneezing way too often. " in 1 review
Maggie G.
Duluth, MN
I used to use this for my guinea pig when I first got him. I liked that it was soft on his feet and controlled odor but then I started noticing my guinea pig was coughing and sneezing way too often. I called my small animal vet thinking it was because he was sick, but I was told to simply replace the bedding I was using with newspaper shreddings. This worked amazing! This bedding is way too dusty... Save yourself some money and save your animals breathing and just go with newspaper.
Shayna M.
Springfield, MO
Nicole T.
Napanoch, NY
This is a nice product for my little mouse. It works well for what 1 or 2 small pets. It did not do the job for my 5 rats though. Does good masking odors and stays fresh.
Jennifer W.
Lynchburg, VA
I use this bedding for my rabbit. It's soft on his feet. It expands twice the size in the bag. Easy to dig through. I also use this in his litter pan. Holds a lot of urine and masks smells really good.
blair r.
It is so dusty and doesn't contain smell very well when I used it with my guinea pig.
Becky H.
London, ON
Pet Lover Expert Level 4
I use to get pine shavings for my rabbit, but I found that it was really messy, so I bought a bag of this bedding and it not only contained the mess outside the cage, but it also wss good at absorbing odors better than the pine shavings and it is a much softer bedding for him