Pet SuppliesPet Care & SuppliesKaytee Products Inc
Kaytee Complete Rabbit Kit, 64" L X 31" W X 184" H ()

Kaytee Complete Rabbit Kit, 6.4" L X 31" W X 18.4" H ()

by Kaytee Products Inc

Kaytee Complete Rabbit Kit - Rabbit Starter Kit with Wire Cage & AccessoriesProvide your new rabbit with all the home essentials with the Kaytee Complete Rabbit Kit. This rabbit starter kit includes everything you need to set up a comfy, secure home for your new pet. The kit includes a wire cage, bowl, water bottle, bedding and food. Rabbits are sweet, fun pets that are great for all kinds of families and pet parents. Keeping a new rabbit healthy and happy is easy as long as you have the essentials covered. Shelter, food, bedding - these are just some of the basics you need to be sure to get for your new pet. A rabbit starter kit can be a great way to get all your essentials at once and have everything you need to start keeping your pet. One of the must-have parts of a rabbit starter kit is the habitat where your pet will live. The wire cage included in the Kaytee Complete Rabbit Kit is great for both pets and pet parents. The snap-together setup requires no tools for assembly. Simply clasp the wire top to the plastic base to set up this habitat, and unclasp for full access to the interior. You can also reach your pet through the door on the side of the wire cage. The deep sides of the plastic base help contain litter and bedding. The plastic is also easy to clean during bedding changes. The Kaytee Complete Rabbit Kit comes ready to go with essentials like bedding and rabbit food. The absorbent small animal bedding will keep your pet's habitat dry, healthy and odor free. The bedding's super low dust formula is designed to avoid causing any environmental irritation and allergies. In addition to bedding, this kit also includes premium rabbit food to get your rabbit off on the right nutritional foot. Your pet will be sure to stay fed and hydrated with the included food bowl and water bottle.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Kaytee Complete Rabbit Kit, 6.4" L X 31" W X 18.4" H ()!
Stanisha L.
Roseville, MN
Great first starter home! Has almost everything that you need to have for your first bunny. Set up is easy and it’s very easy to clean.
Michelle C.
Vance, AL
This is a great kit for your starting cage. It is only enough room for one rabbit and you need urine guards because the rabbit will pee out the side of the cage.
Brooke S.
Obetz, OH
I have to say the cage was a very great success. I rescued 3 bunnies and didn’t really know a lot about them and all I had was a wire cage. When I found out those were bad for rabbits this was the first cage I purchased on amazon and I do have to say for one rabbit it worked fantastic! Even better that it came with a bag of bedding. I do not recommend a water bottle or the food though, it could harm your bunny. Now my bunny is living it up in a big homemade cage where his roaming ground is my bedroom floor. 😊

Looking for your answer?