Kaytee Clean&Cozy Apple Spice 24.6 Liters

by Kaytee Products Inc

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Kaytee Clean&Cozy Apple Spice 24.6 Liters!
Tabbitha W.
Nixa, MO
Kaytee Clean&Cozy Apple Spice 24.6 Liters uploaded by Tabbitha W.
This is the best smelling bedding I have ever smelled! It’s perfect for my rabbit’s cage! The only thing that concerned me about it was that at first use, my rabbit was EATING it! Maybe it smells a little TOO good? LOL I removed the bedding in fear of it harming her but slowly incorporated it with the plain paper bedding I was using and she seemed to leave it alone after that. Maybe just because it was new and smelled good? It definitely helps keep the cage and therefore my playroom where her cage is located smelling fresh! Definitely would recommend!
Melissa H.
Los Angeles, CA
Kaytee Clean&Cozy Apple Spice 24.6 Liters uploaded by Melissa H.
My first impression with this product is that it smelled amazing I don’t know if it’s good for my guniea pigs so I just put a little bit where they use the restroom.but I recommend it leaves their room smelling really good!
Savanna L.
Saint Louis, MO
Kaytee Clean&Cozy Apple Spice 24.6 Liters uploaded by Savanna L.
This is my new favorite bedding! Before even opening it and taking it out the bag I fell in love with the smell! It expands nicely and doesn't leave to much of a dusty mess. If you love Apple cinnamon scents then you will love this!
Sandy D.
Kaytee Clean&Cozy Apple Spice 24.6 Liters uploaded by Sandy D.
I love this type of bedding for my rabbits and rodents. This scent is amazing and I’m excited to try it. The bedding works well and smells great!
sharon M.
Kaytee Clean&Cozy Apple Spice 24.6 Liters uploaded by sharon M.
I used Kaytee clean and cozy Apple spice scented bedding. It smells very good but the scent is not overpowering.The bedding is very soft and easy to break apart. It has good absorbency for urine. I have two guinea pigs and only change the bedding once a week. I would recommend this product.
Kimberly D.
Tulsa, OK
Kaytee Clean&Cozy Apple Spice 24.6 Liters uploaded by Kimberly D.
Kaytee Clean & Cozy Apple Spice bedding has lots of benefits....no harmful chemicals, reduces landfill material waste, is very soft, and absorbs more than wood shavings. Our guinea pig loves it, yet I have some issues with this particular variety. First, I did not notice any Apple Spice or other scent. It absorbs very well and the odor control is better than other varieties but lasts only about a week. Considering that our guinea has a large cage, this does tend to get pricey but the benefits are worth it.
angela C.
Dallas, TX
This bedding is soft and has a very pleasant smell. My guineas like the rest on this bedding (so yes, the cozy is true) It seems to absorb the odor really well which is great cause guineas poop and pee can really stink and I've tried some in the past that did nothing to prevent that. I still recommend to change the bedding at least once a week and you'll be golden.
Elena T.
Waldwick, NJ
This bedding is really good quality and it smells absolutely delicious. It reminds me of fall and it keeps my house smelling nice. It is also very absorbent and my guinea pig seems to like it!
Lucero H.
East Boston, MA
really good quality. kaytee bedding is always good and absorvent. its come easy to distribute all over the cages. The suele is so nice and it controls the odors very well.
Alyssa A.
Wellington, FL
I absolutely love the smell of this!! I hadn’t heard of it before now but it’s a great option I’ll be buying every now and again. Not sure about it’s ability to absorb odor in the next week or two but all Kaytee beddings I’ve tried have been great. Wish this came in a bigger size though.

Looking for your answer?