Kaytee Clean & Cozy Natural Natural 12.3 Liters

by Kaytee Products Inc

Kaytee Clean & Cozy Natural small pet paper bedding gives you a whole new standard in super-soft, absorbent bedding. Clean & Cozy is soft and fluffy to encourage burrowing or nesting while absorbing two times more liquid than wood shavings. Clean & Cozy's absorbency means less odor. That's why Clean & Cozy has an odor control guarantee. Plus Clean & Cozy is 99% dust free for a cleaner cage

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Kaytee Clean & Cozy Natural Natural 12.3 Liters!
Tracy B.
Myrtle Beach, SC
Kaytee Clean & Cozy Natural Natural 12.3 Liters uploaded by Tracy B.
I really like that this is a natural paper bedding. It’s really amazing how this stuff expands after a day or two of the gerbils fluffing it up. Definitely 3 times the amount you put in so don’t over fill. A little goes a long way. App is tweaked though since I’ve put this thru over 5 times 😳
Erin S.
Kaytee Clean & Cozy Natural Natural 12.3 Liters uploaded by Erin S.
This bedding works great and I love that’s it natural and not filled with colors and scents that pets don’t need. It’s also a great space saver for storage because it expands to three times the size when using/opened. So much more convenient than the other giant bags of bedding!
Caitlin G.
Elmwood Park, NJ
Kaytee Clean & Cozy Natural Natural 12.3 Liters uploaded by Caitlin G.
This bedding is definitely useful for your small furry friend. It expands out three times the size of the packaging and helps curb odors and smells from your pet and it’s super absorbent. check it out for your furry one.
Elena G.
Kaytee Clean & Cozy Natural Natural 12.3 Liters uploaded by Elena G.
This is perfect for our hamster maze cages. The natural color mimick the outdoors of nature which I love. The product expands immensely so a little goes a long way which is a plus especially when you have multiple cages. It absorbs well, controls odor and is very easy to clean.
Dana S.
Dallas, TX
Kaytee Clean & Cozy Natural Natural 12.3 Liters uploaded by Dana S.
Perfect natural litter for my bunny’s litterbox! I use a bit of this on one side of the litter box on top of a puppy pad and hay on the other. My bunny is litterbox trained now using this! It soaks up urine and keeps it smelling fresh. Love that it’s natural as well.
Vanessa F.
Oxnard, CA
I have to admit that even though I like the whole idea behind natural and the fact that there is no dye in it is great I really like that. Buuuut... unfortunately it did not do well with odor control and I ended up going through a bag way too fast.
Sara C.
Bensalem, PA
Kaytee Clean & Cozy Natural Natural 12.3 Liters uploaded by Sara C.
This is great for sensitive bunnies. Soft litter helps keep their feet happy, pellets can cause sore hocks. Highly recommend soft litter. This one is dust free so it’s lovely.
Cathy Z.
Portage, IN
We have a lion head rabbit. Baby fine fur, soft angora. This is the only brand, that does not mat his fur or get stuck. Clean and Cozy is the finest you can buy. Controls orders. Soft like toilet paper, not like hard cardboard. If you haven't tried for your critters, you gotta try. You'll be hooked.?
Tara A.
Purchased at: PetSmart
I have hedgehogs and rats, I buy and love Kaytee brand paper bedding for all of them! It keeps moisture issues and smell down as long as you change it when you're supposed to (at least every week). One of my hedgies loves Aspen so they even have one mixed with Aspen and paper! They really have the paper bedding thing down. While I recommend you NEVER EVER EVER buy any of their habitats or cages for any of your critters (they are WAY TOO SMALL and should be ashamed of themselves for selling it, especially to kids who only see the cool colors and designs but is actually abusive to the animal!) I do recommend their paper bedding, aspen and some other items (igloos, litter boxes, etc) . *There's a ton of different colors and sizes and can be purchased at Walmart, or ANY pet store. Kaytee Clean & Cozy Natural Small Animal Bedding, 500 cu. In.
Mackenzie P.
New Derry, PA
I go through so much of this stuff a month I’m so glad that this was in an activity. 10/10.

Looking for your answer?