Pet SuppliesSmall Animal SuppliesKaytee Products Inc
Kaytee Clean & Cozy Extreme Odor Control Bedding 246 Liters

Kaytee Clean & Cozy Extreme Odor Control Bedding 24.6 Liters

by Kaytee Products Inc

Kaytee Clean & Cozy Extreme Odor small pet paper bedding gives you a whole new standard in super-soft, absorbent bedding. Clean & Cozy is soft and fluffy to encourage burrowing or nesting while absorbing two times more liquid than wood shavings. Clean & Co

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Kaytee Clean & Cozy Extreme Odor Control Bedding 24.6 Liters!
Mandi C.
Blacksburg, VA
Kaytee Clean & Cozy Extreme Odor Control Bedding 24.6 Liters uploaded by Mandi C.
This bedding is awesome!! It lasts for months. Iv only gotten down a little bit on it. I put a handful in and within a couple days that handful turns into 5 handfuls. It expands in the cage. So cool!!
Sydni A.
Phoenix, AZ
Kaytee Clean & Cozy Extreme Odor Control Bedding 24.6 Liters uploaded by Sydni A.
The Kaytee Clean and Cozy Extreme Odor Control paper bedding works great at absorbing urine and masking odor. I like the softness of the paper and lack of dust. I use this type of bedding in the kitchen/litterbox area of my guinea pigs' cage to make it easier to keep clean and dry to prevent infection.
Christal P.
Pearland, TX
Kaytee Clean & Cozy Extreme Odor Control Bedding 24.6 Liters uploaded by Christal P.
We have a small dwarf hamster and this bedding works the best for him. I change it every two weeks and there is no smell from his cage. I’ve tried others and this one works the best.
Vanessa F.
Oxnard, CA
The amount of odor control this bedding can handle is outstanding. I use it for my 2 rats, my 2 adult rabbits and 2 baby bunnies. it works great for all of them and I only have to refresh is once a week which is insane to say.
Jennifer L.
Arvada, CO
Purchased at: PetSmart
I would recommend this product to cut down on foul oders with your small animals. Works very well.
Savanna L.
Saint Louis, MO
This is the only brand of bedding I use! It is the best and doesn't leave alot of dusty mess. A little goes a long way because it expands so well. this one specifically helps with unwanted odors so you can get a little more life out of it!
Leann K.
Slinger, WI
I used this for part of my Rat cage. They loved it, they would dig around and hid in it all day long. The best part is with the male rats urine, this really helped keep the smell down!
Megan B.
Union Star, MO
This is our go-to bedding for our girls. It has little dust, scent isn't overwhelming of paper, and the girls love to nestle in it as soon as we clean their cages. We found ours at Walmart and we usually get 2 or 3 packs at a time because the price is great! If it makes my girls happy, then this guinea pig mom is happy
Alice R.
Seaman, OH
love it the product is great and very well made it has great smell and ill use this product again and ive already told family and friends about this great product you can't get any better then this if you want a go to product this is it don't let the product slip through your hands give it a try its the best
Caitlin G.
Elmwood Park, NJ
This product works so well at helping curb the smell of a rabbits litter box. I tried using it as just a bedding but it gets stuck in my buns hair so I just use it for their litter.

Looking for your answer?