Kaytee Clean & Cozy -- Blue 24.6 Liters

by Kaytee Products Inc

Kaytee Clean & Cozy White small pet paper bedding gives you a whole new standard in super-soft, absorbent bedding. Clean & Cozy is soft and fluffy to encourage burrowing or nesting while absorbing two times more liquid than wood shavings. Clean & Cozy's absorbency means less odor. That's why Clean & Cozy has an odor control guarantee. Plus Clean & Cozy is 99% dust free for a cleaner cage. Clean & Cozy Blue bedding is a great way to add some color to your pets home

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Kaytee Clean & Cozy -- Blue 24.6 Liters!
Tabbitha W.
Nixa, MO
Kaytee Clean & Cozy -- Blue 24.6 Liters uploaded by Tabbitha W.
This bedding is very soft! It is pretty dusty, when I change her bedding in her cage to this, I can see all the dust flying everywhere from the bedding. I mean, I think that’s how it is with most paper beddings though. Seems to serve its purpose pretty well. I think it doesn’t have the greatest odor control but it gets the job done! I think after trying out the scented beddings, I’m more likely to purchase one of those after the non scented just be it helps more with odor control.
Alyssa A.
Wellington, FL
Great litter! It has worked really well controlling odor and I love the pop of color this gives to my bunnies cages. Only thing is I just wish this came in a bigger size, other than that I would definitely recommend!
Mackenzie P.
New Derry, PA
I go through so much of this stuff a month I’m so glad that this was in an activity. 10/10.
Amanda E.
Blue Eye, MO
I have used this product for two years. I love the different colors it comes in so you can customize your cage. I have ventured off to try cheaper litter versions but I always come back to this brand because of the odor control. Their odor control is unsurpassed.
Kimberly D.
Tulsa, OK
Kaytee Clean & Cozy -- Blue 24.6 Liters uploaded by Kimberly D.
Kaytee Clean & Cozy Blue Bedding is such a fun change. The color is perfect for our guinea who is male, has a blue house and a blue cage. More importantly, this bedding has the benefit of meeting FDA standards for food contact, is super-soft, and is more absorbent than other bedding products we have tried. The only issues that I have are that the odor control only lasts approximately a week for our guinea and he has an X-Large cage which makes for pricey bedding when using. However, the benefits far outway the issues and I would recommend trying Kaytee Clean & Cozy Blue Bedding.
Caitlin G.
Elmwood Park, NJ
This product works so well at helping curb the smell of a rabbits litter box. I tried using it as just a bedding but it gets stuck in my buns hair so I just use it for their litter. The color is fun as well instead of just the standard.
Elena T.
Waldwick, NJ
I like that this bedding is a lot softer than what I usually use. It also does a great job absorbing the odor and you can’t see the poop and or pee as much because of the blue color.
Lucero H.
East Boston, MA
really good quality. kaytee bedding is always good and absorvent. its come easy to distribute all over the cages. The suele is so nice and it controls the odors very well
Bianca B.
Spokane Vly, WA
Works as expected. Plenty of space, can be rearranged, decently priced, easy to maintain. Can fit more than one if you like.
Jennifer P.
Wesley Chapel, FL
Favorite color bedding! Super cute and super soft; it is packed in well so you get a lot

Looking for your answer?