Kaytee Clean & Cozy -- Birthday Cake 49.2 Liters

Kaytee Clean & Cozy Bedding is a safe and non-toxic bedding great for all small animals. Made with a natural Birthday Cake scent; the bedding is 99% dust free and can expand up to 3 times its original size. 20% more absorbent over leading brands; the bedding will help control odors and remove waste; keeping your enclosure clean.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Kaytee Clean & Cozy -- Birthday Cake 49.2 Liters!
Alyssa D.
Portage, IN
Kaytee Clean & Cozy -- Birthday Cake 49.2 Liters uploaded by Alyssa D.
Kaytee Clean & Cozy -- Birthday Cake 49.2 Liters uploaded by Alyssa D.
absolutely love this bedding for my guineas cage! it's very absorbent and doesn't stink, the fun colors also keep my cage looking adorable. It really fluffs up, so it will be a while before I need to repurchase. The only bad thing is that this color is more expensive than the clean and cozy (white) version.
Holly H.
Baton Rouge, LA
Kaytee Clean & Cozy -- Birthday Cake 49.2 Liters uploaded by Holly H.
This product makes changing cages fun. It’s my least favorite chore, but the bright colors keep the cage looking cleaner longer. I like that it’s compact and expands when you shake it out. I have a 4lb dwarf rabbit and he finds this bedding much more comfortable than wood shavings.
Sofia G.
Roselle, NJ
Kaytee Clean & Cozy -- Birthday Cake 49.2 Liters uploaded by Sofia G.
I have a hedgehog named Sonic and I love the brand Kaytee for bedding!! It is super soft, easy to pick up and clean!! The Birthday-Cake variation is very attractive and Sonic loves it. It has no dust-like residue so we don’t have to worry that he might inhale anything! Great colorful alternative to the regular white bedding:)
Chelsey M.
Mandan, ND
Kaytee Clean & Cozy -- Birthday Cake 49.2 Liters uploaded by Chelsey M.
I originally use to use just cedar bedding for our daughter's hamster and in their room it just looked out of place. so I bought this beautiful colored bedding and it is so adorable! the hamsters also seem to enjoy it because they dig under it more then the cedar!
Casey A.
Kaytee Clean & Cozy -- Birthday Cake 49.2 Liters uploaded by Casey A.
Love this! It is as fun to have all the colors of the Kaytee bedding. A little goes along ways with this stuff! I always remove the soiled and add a little back.
Elena G.
Kaytee Clean & Cozy -- Birthday Cake 49.2 Liters uploaded by Elena G.
This is great bedding for our hamsters. We have multiple cages that we created a maze with and need bedding for each cage and offering a pack this big is great to have and saves a bit of money compared to buying a small pack. It expands significantly once moisture hits it so you only require a small amount to lay out each time. The colors are festive and fun but that's more for us and not the hamsters. I will continue using this.
Tina H.
Bayonne, NJ
Kaytee Clean & Cozy -- Birthday Cake 49.2 Liters uploaded by Tina H.
I use Kaytee Clean & Cozy Bedding in my rabbits litter box. This bedding does a great job hiding odor and is absorbent. The Birthday Cake Bedding has a great spin on the regular bedding. It looks like fun confetti! I would definitely recommend this bedding for inside your rabbits litter box!
Vanessa F.
Oxnard, CA
I have 2 female bunnies and I like to use this bedding for their napping spots. I don't know what it is about the colors but it just makes the place feel more happy. the bedding itself is very absorbent and does not have to be refreshed as often as you'd think. This is one my favs
Kelley M.
Crittenden, KY
First of all I love the colors in this bedding! It works really well at soaking up everything and I would definitely repurchase.
Mackenzie P.
New Derry, PA
I go through so much of this stuff a month I’m so glad that this was in an activity. 10/10.

Looking for your answer?