BY KAYTEE

Kaytee Clean & Cozy Bedding is a safe and non-toxic bedding great for all small animals. Naturally scented with Tahitian vanilla; the bedding is 99% dust free and can expand up to 3 times its original size. 20% more absorbent over leading brands; the bedding will help control odors and remove waste; keeping your enclosure clean. see more...

Shaye S.
I love this product. I get so much use out of one bag even though it is a little pricey. I think I paid between $8-$9. I'm not complaining though because I'm not even a quarter of the way through the bag and I've already changed my guinea pigs bedding completely twice and I spot clean her cage when needed as well. This product expands so much when taken out of the package and it really traps the smell. I haven't smelled any foul smells since using this product. It's really great and super soft for my guinea pig.
Stephanie S.
Oxford, NJ
I really like this bedding. It expands once out of the packaging and smells fantastic. It's super absorbent and can generally last me almost a week longer than the normal pine pet bedding. Knocking it to 4 stars because of the price. Costs me about 8 bucks for a smaller sized bag versus 3.99 for the pine version.