Kaytee Chinchilla Dust Bath (2.5 lbs.) uploaded by Yajaira b.

BY KAYTEE

Features: -Chinchilla dust bath is a high quality, all natural dusting powder. -Protects the chinchilla s coat by eliminating extra oils and moisture, leaving it healthy and clean. Specifications: -Weight: 2.72 lbs. -Dimensions: 6.75" H x 4.25&quo. see more...

• Whats the difference between this and other dusts? I've o...4 Answers
Kaaitlynn S.
Philadelphia, PA
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Kaytee is a decent brand. All their stuff is reasonable pricing like this bath dust I buy it every once in a while for my chinchilla so I would recommend it to others
Tayler H.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
It does the job but it's a horrible brand overall for chinchillas.
I use it when I run out of my OXBOW dust.
The pros about it are that it is cheap, but the glitter they add in cause cause problems if inhaled.
Yajaira b.
Bakersfield, CA
When I got my chinchilla they gave me a little bit of what's left and it was this brand. He loves it. I don't know if this brand is the best for his fur. I think all dust is the same but I'm not an expert. It was inexpensive and it last a long time. I bought another container.
Nicole C.
Martinsburg, WV
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
My chinchillas love this stuff and it's usually the only kind I buy. It's very inexpensive and lasts a long time. I have 3 chinchillas and it lasts a good while. Plus if you get a dust house you don't have to worry about that dust going everywhere. Just a little bit of it will come out because of it being on the chinchilla.
Leah R.
S Sioux City, NE
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
A decent dust bath at a stellar price point. The dust is fine enough to get deep into the chinchilla's coat to efficiently keep them clean. There may be better quality options on the market but at this price it is a viable option.
Samantha G.
Las Vegas, NV
This is the dust I use for my little chinchilla. The price is moderate and goes a long way especially for my chinchilla who always loves bathing! Highly recommend for new time chilla parents! Perfect dust!
Hayley M.
This is a great dust bath for your chinchilla. It is a very fine powder almost like baby powder. I didn't think it was overpriced in our local pet store, and the container also lasted over a month for us.
Bonni N.
Vancouver, WA
This is the best dust for our three chinchillas. The dust is superfine and not grainy at all! They love it!! They get all excited when they hear us unscrew the lid because they know bath time is coming!
This okay in a pinch, but Kaytee is very overpriced and you can find blue cloud chinchilla dust from other brands far cheaper. Kaytee also sells many items marketed for chinchillas that actually aren't healthy for them at all, so I don't care much for this company that doesn't seem to care about the health of animals- only making money
Bailey M.
Farmington , NY
Usually on sale at my local pet store with their rewards program. I have 2 chinchillas and the size of the container seems to last me about a month to a month & a half.
Amanda T.
Whats the difference between this and other dusts? I've only ever used this and didn't even realize there were other options?

Walmart