Kaytee Backyard Wildlife 5 lb

by Kaytee Products Inc

For the true nature lover, Kaytee Backyard Wildlife is formulated with ingredients designed to attract a wide variety of small animals to your backyard.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Kaytee Backyard Wildlife 5 lb!
Abby C.
Decatur, GA
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Kaytee Backyard Wildlife 5 lb uploaded by Abby C.
I love how versatile this product is! Not only is it great for all the backyard critters, my chickens and rabbits demand it. With 9% protein, it’s the perfect treat and keeps everyone happy. Kaytee never disappoints and this mix is an excellent deal.
Keita G.
Flushing, NY
Pet Lover Expert Level 6
Kaytee Backyard Wildlife 5 lb uploaded by Keita G.
This package is for all the backyard critters; squirrels chickens and rabbits . Kaytee has the great ingredient , that make customers no worry.
Jessica B.
Big Lake, MN
Pet Lover Expert Level 5
Kaytee Backyard Wildlife 5 lb uploaded by Jessica B.
This backyard wild life blend Definitely brings all kinds of wildlife. If you are looking for all kinds of different birds and animals this is it for you! #animalfood #wildlife #birdfood
Priscilla  T.
Monahans, TX
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
Kaytee Backyard Wildlife 5 lb uploaded by Priscilla  T.
I sprinkled this bird food in a small bird feeder I have in my flower garden; the food generally blows out of the feeder so I’ve had best results sprinkling it within the garden bed (I live in Texas, where the wind is always blowing 🤦🏼‍♀️) I had a minimal amount of birds that would visit my garden routinely for the flowers and the bugs. I can honestly say this has brought several more birds around. So apparently they love it. Good value for a 5 pound bag.
Patricia  B.
Garrettsville, OH
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
Kaytee Backyard Wildlife 5 lb uploaded by Patricia  B.
I live in the country and we have sooo much wildlife, it's wonderful! All the squirrels, rabbits birds love this Brand feed. It's got great ingredients, packed with vitamins to keep our furry and feathered friends happy and healthy.
Lisa T.
Woodlawn, TN
Pet Lover Expert Level 7
Kaytee Backyard Wildlife 5 lb uploaded by Lisa T.
Kaytee Backyard Wildlife 5 lb uploaded by Lisa T.
I have mixed feelings about this product. I partially am to blame as I didn't read the description thoroughly. This is definitely deigned for wildlife as in rabbits, possibly squirrels. NOT for birds. I try to avoid attracting more squirrels as I they steal the bird food. At any rate...I will toss it out in the back and I'm certain something will gobble it up.
Stacey M.
San Antonio, TX
Pet Lover Expert Level 8
Kaytee Backyard Wildlife 5 lb uploaded by Stacey M.
As soon as I filled up my feeders with this feed I have to fill it up several times a week! The squirrels especially love it.
Jackie B.
Raytown, MO
Pet Lover Expert Level 4
Kaytee Backyard Wildlife 5 lb uploaded by Jackie B.
I am extremely impressed with Kaytee backyard wildlife blend. I have noticed more squirrels, chipmunks, and rabbits in my yard! It is a great blend of ingredients, at a great price! A little bit goes a long ways. I will definitely be buying this again. I would highly recommend this product!
Jaclyn H.
Brookings, OR
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
Kaytee Backyard Wildlife 5 lb uploaded by Jaclyn H.
Birds and small animals love this! This is a great mix for birds, chipmunks and squirrels. It looks fresh and it is great to give to the outdoor animals! I received for free from influenster
Sheryl K.
Bangor, ME
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
If you live watching squirrels then this is for you. I first started to buy squirrel food so they would stay away from my bird feeders. Now I feed them cause they are good entertainment. The squirrel population has not increased since feeding either. Great value for money and product.

Looking for your answer?