Kaytee Alfalfa Mini Bales 24 oz

Kaytee Alfalfa Mini Bales are made with sun-cured alfalfa and are a great fiber source for small animals or natural treat that complements any Kaytee food. Alfalfa hay is high in protein and calcium to support growing or breeding animals. Kaytee feeds more hay to small pets than anyone else. We pride ourselves on providing fresh, tasty, all-natural hay. Kaytee alfalfa hay is hand selected to ensure long fiber strands and a proper leaf to stem ratio to support your small pet’s digestive health. At Kaytee, we understand that taste matters. Our hay tastes better because it is naturally grown and harvested with care. Our hay is grown in fertile farmland graced with abundant sunlight and nourished by cool, rocky mountain water. Naturally grown without pesticides or GMO, our farmers only grow supreme grade hay. This means, high quality and superior nutrition for your small pet. At Kaytee, we are committed to harvesting the best nature has to offer. Satisfaction Guaranteed or your money back.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Kaytee Alfalfa Mini Bales 24 oz!
Maika R.
Brooklyn, NY
Purchased at: Chewy.com
Kaytee brand hays are most times great. I buy this alfalfa for the health benefits and mix it in the Timothy hay once a week. It is sweeter than Timothy so I portion the amount and he love it mixed or plain. It's not expensive and something you should give here and there for their health. I recommend it.
Pam L.
Wayne, MI
Pet Lover Expert Level 6
Kaytee Alfalfa Mini Bales 24 oz uploaded by Pam L.
I normally feed my bunnies Timothy hay because it's very grass like, green in color so it looks fresh, and they seem to like the softer texture. This was way more brown with many, many sticks. I guess it could be a good mix in once in awhile to help their teeth. The smell was nice when opening the bag. You do seem to get more for your buck as the mini bale is VERY compressed. In the photo the product is the brown bits I sprinkled over the green Timothy so you can see the color comparison. My one bunny did grab the bag from me as I was filling their bin so she likes it. As I'm writing this my other bunny hopped in and is enjoying a pile I put in the middle. So this is great once in awhile for a change up. Just expect it to look different if you are used to just Timothy and orchard grass.
Kelly F.
Manassas, VA
Pet Lover Expert Level 4
Kaytee Alfalfa Mini Bales 24 oz uploaded by Kelly F.
These are really cute. They remind me of mini hay bales that horses and cows have out in the middle of the fields. They're a good size for my rabbit to chew on and that helps his teeth. I think he enjoys them. #pets #furryfriend #bunny #rabbit #furbaby #pet
Jennifer L.
Arvada, CO
Purchased at: PetSmart
These mini bales are a perfect addition to any small animal cage. They absorb any smells
Jennifer B.
West Deptford, NJ
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
My piggies loves this hay so much! Kaytee hands down always has the best hat products in my opinion!
Jennifer M.
Jasper, AL
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Kaytee Alfalfa Mini Bales 24 oz uploaded by Jennifer M.
Purchased at: PETCO
I usually get the original Timothy hay but I wanted to try something different fir our bunny shadow, and he likes it! It even smells better.
Kimberly D.
Tulsa, OK
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
Kaytee Alfalfa Mini Bales 24 oz uploaded by Kimberly D.
The KAYTEE ALFALFA MINI BALES are the perfect size. Since alfalfa is high in calcium and protein, we feed it to our guinea as a treat in addition to his regular hay. The alfalfa is high quality and I love that it is natural with no preservatives or artificial colors.
Alyssa S.
Branford, CT
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
This is a great option for your bunny! We had never tried Alfalfa hay. My bunny really seemed to like the Alfalfa hay. I would use this in addition to my other hay products. I would definitely buy this again and recommend this to family and friends!!
Felicia A.
Orange, MA
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I received this as a promotion just recently adopted on 2 young bunny's as it's very important they have alfa as they are young they love this it's like a cats cat nip hahah
Brenna G.
Moore, OK
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
My girl Mavis (She's a chinchilla) loves this hay! I like to mix different types of hay to mix up her diet, this is one of her favorites. The bag is a nice size,. perfect for storing under her habitat. I had it delivered, it came quickly and was packaged well.

Looking for your answer?