Kaytee Alfalfa Cubes 15 oz

by Kaytee Products Inc

Kaytee Alfalfa Cubes are tightly compressed blocks of nutritious sun-cured alfalfa that are a great fiber source for small animals or natural treat that complements any Kaytee food

What are these exactly?
Start your review of Kaytee Alfalfa Cubes 15 oz!
Mandi C.
Blacksburg, VA
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
Kaytee Alfalfa Cubes 15 oz uploaded by Mandi C.
Kaytee Alfalfa Cubes 15 oz uploaded by Mandi C.
These hay squares are perfect for my rabbits. They love them!! At a decent price you can’t go wrong with these!! I recommend them and I will be buying again!!
Kimberly D.
Tulsa, OK
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
Kaytee Alfalfa Cubes 15 oz uploaded by Kimberly D.
The Kaytee Natural Alfalfa Cubes are a great treat to feed in addition to regular hay. The cubes do not make a mess in the cage, they are reasonably priced, and our guinea pig loves them!!
Susan B.
Fort Wayne, IN
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Kaytee Alfalfa Cubes 15 oz uploaded by Susan B.
Kaytee Alfalfa Cubes 15 oz uploaded by Susan B.
My rabbit and chinchilla both liked these cubes. I like that they include only alfalfa so they are a healthy food for my pets. Some of the cubes were a bit broken, but I liked this because it gave me the option of giving my pet a large cube or a smaller piece. These were a fun treat for my animals. Recommended.
Caitlin G.
Elmwood Park, NJ
Pet Lover Expert Level 7
Kaytee Alfalfa Cubes 15 oz uploaded by Caitlin G.
I’ve purchased these once before and they weren’t bad but weren’t a super hit with my buns. I think it is just packed in there so densely that at first, they had no interest. After awhile though, they’re little teeth went to munching on these. In my experience, they last a relatively long time.
Elena G.
Pet Lover Expert Level 5
Kaytee Alfalfa Cubes 15 oz uploaded by Elena G.
I love giving these alfafa cubes to our guinea pig. She seems to really like them and it helps her with digestion. I love the smell of it. I know kinda weird but they have a really nice earthy fragrance which I enjoy. They Are decently priced for the amount you get and are perfect to incorporate into her diet.
Tina H.
Bayonne, NJ
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Kaytee Alfalfa Cubes 15 oz uploaded by Tina H.
The Timothy Hay cubes are the perfect option to mix in to your rabbits every day diet. My rabbit’s diet consists of mostly hay and these hay cubes are a great way to mix up his hay options. I would definitely recommend these hay cubes for your rabbit!
Lisa Z.
Pet Lover Expert Level 4
Kaytee Alfalfa Cubes 15 oz uploaded by Lisa Z.
I like these because it's easy to add a chunk to your pet's cage without making a huge mess of hay everywhere. We are currently using them to give our Syrian hamster something to chew on. I have also bought them in the past for rabbits and guinea pigs. They're very convenient!
Sara B.
Reedsburg, WI
Kaytee Alfalfa Cubes 15 oz uploaded by Sara B.
This product it’s great my rabbit loves the taste and it’s nice if you have to leave your bunny overnight it takes awhile for them to eat and you can know it’s healthy!
Amanda T.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My bunny loves the size of these and they always smell fresh. These do not last very long as they are a favorite of my bunny's. They are a good size as well.
Kelly F.
Manassas, VA
Pet Lover Expert Level 4
Kaytee Alfalfa Cubes 15 oz uploaded by Kelly F.
A great product and super cute for my bunny. They’re like mini hay bales that horses get.