BY KAY'S NATURALS

Made with All Natural Ingredients. Gluten Free. 12g Protein. 125 Calories. 4g Fiber 6 - 1.2 oz ~ Total Net Wt. 7.2 oz. see more...

Elizabeth K.
Zionsville, PA
These are one of my favorite snacks! They are perfect for the beach because they won't melt from the heat and sun. They will still taste yummy even from being in the sun all day. The portioned bags make it easy to not go overboard, plus the protein will keep you full! Best snack beach day or not. The cinnamon flavor is so amazing and the crunchy texture is awesome!
Patricia C.
Livermore, CA
I like these little cookie bites. Packed full with protein. The only problem is the price. I don't understand why companies feel the need to charge so much for gluten free products. Very frustrating for those of us with Celiac.
shyniah s.
Gluten free is always so healthy. These are very good. A lot of people think that they would be gross, but I really like them. I have only had them a couple times but I know a few people who have problems with eating gluten & so they have to eat things like this.
Lorna R.
This is a great snack for in between meals and on the go. I would measure out your servings so you don't have more of the calories then you need in your daily diet. It is so easy to pop them in your mouth and enjoy.
Liz M.
El Cajon, CA
I love these! Good protein source and a nice treat if you need something sweet. They have a good cinnamon flavor with a hunt of almond! They are super crunchy and not like a traditional cookie but they will help you with a sweet tooth!
bridget c.
These are alright , not my favorite. The after taste was kind of off. Maybe if i try out another flavor, because i did like the cookie part, just not the flavor.
Ariella B.
I thought these wold be delicious because the flavor sounds like a good one and I love their protein cereals, but it did not taste good at all! It was odd and had a weird aftertaste.
April B.
Dayton, TX
THESE ARE THE BEST I TRIED THEM FOR THE FIRST TIME ABOUT A WEEK AGO. THEY TASTE GREAT AND ARE VERY FILLING. I HEALTHY SNACK. I PLAN TO START PUTTING THEM IN THE KIDS LUNCHES.
Carrie G.
Lititz, PA
Delicious and healthy snack to have when on-the-go! Love these! So yummy! They don't last long! These are great when you want something sweet and crunchy.
Katie S.
New Richmond, WI
I love all of Kay's Naturals products but these ones are probably on the top of my list. They have great crunch and a really decent amount of protein!
rosa r.
Stratford, CT
Is this product dairy-free?
Tammy F.
Williamsburg, IA
The price is outrageous, don't you think?
Flora Z.
I wonder if my kids would like these snacks, I'm trying to give them healthy snacking choices, wonder if this would be something they would give a try?
Rachel J.
Miami, Florida
Do These cookies taste good?
Vanessa O.
1,176 reviews
Eco-warrior Expert Level 4
Who can honestly say they have enjoyed this snack