BY KAY'S NATURALS

Made with All Natural Ingredients. Gluten Free. 12g Protein. 125 Calories. 4g Fiber 6 - 1.2 oz ~ Total Net Wt. 7.2 oz. see more...

Elizabeth K.
Elizabeth K.
Zionsville, PA
These are one of my favorite snacks! They are perfect for the beach because they won't melt from the heat and sun. They will still taste yummy even from being in the sun all day. The portioned bags make it easy to not go overboard, plus the protein will keep you full! Best snack beach day or not. The cinnamon flavor is so amazing and the crunchy texture is awesome!
Brittany J.
Brittany J.
Omg I've never seen these before. They look amazing. I love Kay's natural products so I'm sure these are amazing.
Kristi P.
Kristi P.
So much love in my heart for these cookies! So tasty and they makes such an easy little snack.
Tee G.
Tee G.
Las Vegas, NV
Great product. Very tasty way to get your fiber and protein. ..my mom and I have one before every run
Gwen P.
Gwen P.
Holly Springs, NC
I never try but look delicius I think is very good flavor because have a nice ingredients and protein
bridget c.
bridget c.
These are alright , not my favorite. The after taste was kind of off. Maybe if i try out another flavor, because i did like the cookie part, just not the flavor.
nicole c.
nicole c.
Georgetown, TX
I've tried these once and i didn't think i was going to like them but i accurately did.
Liz M.
Liz M.
El Cajon, CA
I love these! Good protein source and a nice treat if you need something sweet. They have a good cinnamon flavor with a hunt of almond! They are super crunchy and not like a traditional cookie but they will help you with a sweet tooth!
Malek L.
Malek L.
Fairview, NJ
Honestly absolutely love this product and would recommend to anyone! It' s just a great product overall! Delicious and healthy!
irene s.
irene s.
S Plainfield, NJ
My kids love them when we go for long car rides. and i love the package. great for the car.
rosa r.
rosa r.
Stratford, CT
Is this product dairy-free?
Flora Z.
Flora Z.
I wonder if my kids would like these snacks, I'm trying to give them healthy snacking choices, wonder if this would be something they would give a try?
Tammy F.
Tammy F.
Williamsburg, IA
The price is outrageous, don't you think?
Rachel J.
Rachel J.
Miami, Florida
Do These cookies taste good?
Vanessa O.
Vanessa O.
Environmentalist Expert
Who can honestly say they have enjoyed this snack