BY KAY'S NATURALS

Made with All Natural Ingredients. Gluten Free. 12g Protein. 125 Calories. 4g Fiber 6 - 1.2 oz ~ Total Net Wt. 7.2 oz. see more...

Jocelin L.
They were pretty good. Very tasty with some milk on a nice day. I would buy some more but I think they're out of stock here now.
Katerra W.
Newport News, VA
Mmmmm i would love to try these anything with cookie flavor in it is right up my alley wonder what it taste like
Rachel R.
Foodie Expert
I always have these in my desk at work, they are so good, and guilt free! Perfect for kids too! Highly recommend~!
Elizabeth C.
Seabeck, WA
These are absolutely disgusting. They are like tiny pieces are cardboard with a vaguely cookie taste. Steer clear of these.
Lorna R.
Foodie Expert
This is a great snack for in between meals and on the go. I would measure out your servings so you don't have more of the calories then you need in your daily diet. It is so easy to pop them in your mouth and enjoy.
Krystan C.
Kearneysville, WV
Omg great snack. Everyone should try it. I bring it with me when I am working you will love it. Gluten free
Ariella B.
I thought these wold be delicious because the flavor sounds like a good one and I love their protein cereals, but it did not taste good at all! It was odd and had a weird aftertaste.
Miranda V.
Foodie Expert
Im not a fan of these. They always taste stale and have a weird aftertaste. Not worth buying
irene s.
S Plainfield, NJ
My kids love them when we go for long car rides. and i love the package. great for the car.
April B.
Dayton, TX
THESE ARE THE BEST I TRIED THEM FOR THE FIRST TIME ABOUT A WEEK AGO. THEY TASTE GREAT AND ARE VERY FILLING. I HEALTHY SNACK. I PLAN TO START PUTTING THEM IN THE KIDS LUNCHES.
rosa r.
Stratford, CT
Is this product dairy-free?
Flora Z.
I wonder if my kids would like these snacks, I'm trying to give them healthy snacking choices, wonder if this would be something they would give a try?
Tammy F.
Williamsburg, IA
The price is outrageous, don't you think?
Rachel J.
Miami, Florida
Do These cookies taste good?
Vanessa O.
Environmentalist Expert
Who can honestly say they have enjoyed this snack