Kay's Naturals Protein Chips (6/1.2 oz Packs) uploaded by Issy I.

BY KAY'S NATURALS

Made with All Natural Ingredients. Gluten Free. 12g Protein. 120 Calories. 4g Fiber 6 - 1.2 oz ~ Total Net Wt. 7.2 oz. see more...

• How many flavors do they have 1 Answers
  • Has anybody tried these? I love chips but really watch my carb in...3 Answers
  • I don't get this part?1 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Willisha A.
West Palm Bch, FL
Foodie Expert
These chips are so delicious and good for you they really should not be called a chip. Its pack with protein so it helps you stay full in between meals. If your focusing fully on taste this wouldn't be a good bag of chips for you because the taste is mainly the seasoning on top. The chip itself taste very bland.
Destinie C.
Lancaster, PA
I've never tried these but they look good and they sound like a good flavor to try. Everyone let me know how these are!
Liz M.
El Cajon, CA
Kay's products are amazing. The flavor is good but it is not like other chili cheese flavored chips on the market. They are really crunchy and not really like a chip, more like a thick crunchy hard bread stick but they are awesome and a good source of protein. Good on the go snack!
Francheska N.
Humacao
I love these Kay's Naturals Protein Chips (6/1.2 oz Packs). I give this product a treee star review. Its good but its to great.
Joanna G.
Has anybody tried these? I love chips but really watch my carb intake! And max on the proteins! Constantly looking for protein and complex carb snacks!
Theresa H.
North York , ON
Wellness Guru Expert
Was it a good buy for your money?
mariana h.
How many flavors do they have
Alicia D.