BY KAY'S NATURALS

Made with All Natural Ingredients. Gluten Free. 12g Protein. 120 Calories. 4g Fiber 6 - 1.2 oz ~ Total Net Wt. 7.2 oz. see more...

• I love pretzels how do these taste ? 1 Answers
  • I have never tried these. Would anyone recommend them?1 Answers
  • Are these really spicy? I'm not about spiciness but this ...1 Answers
Savannah B.
Boaz, AL
I LOVE these there amazing! They taste great, they are great healthy snacks, the price is kinda high though! They are great for little kids to snack on, they great dipped in cheese or peanut butter!
Emily B.
Topsham, ME
I love these! I crave pretzels, and these are an amazing GF option. I love dipping them. Plus, you can't beat the protein! This is my Holy Grail of snack foods.
Lilly M.
Silver spring , MD
Kay's natural sticks work for me on the go. They are eatable on their own or with some cheese dip. They are healthy snack, and are gluten free.
Andrea M.
Purchased at: Amazon
Super crunchy with a bold flavor. They can be very addicting! The individual packs are great for work or travel. The macros are unbeatable too
Miranda V.
Elizabeth, WV
2,639 reviews
These are great. I love the taste of them. We always have these with to take on long car rides and vacations. Great snack. Highly recommend
Alicia S.
Missouri City, TX
GREAT SNACK!!! I like to take them on my road games. They pack the protein needed for energy, and the carbs for sustained energy.
China C.
Auburn Hills, Michigan
The flavor sounds so odd but they look so yummy. I'd like to try these but I'm not sure where to get them.
stacey y.
Riverside , CA
I love these! Everyone in the house gobbled them up quick . great snack. They are prefect for car rides
Brittany W.
Columbia, MO
These are fantastic. I love pretzels and with these being healthy it just makes it even better!
Randi N.
Brooks
They are a great snack for when we're on the road. They keep well, so they are perfect for long drives, or camping.
We dipped them in a little Tzatziki and they were amazing.
Jahquaijah B.
Bridgeport, CT
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I love pretzels how do these taste ?
Stephanie F.
Are these really spicy? I'm not about spiciness but this sounds realllly good with the honey mustard!
megan S.
Tucson, AZ
I have never tried these. Would anyone recommend them?