Kays Natural Kay's Naturals Protein Cookie Bites, Honey Almond Filled, 1.2 ounces (Pack of 6)

BY KAYS NATURAL

Each 1.2 oz serving gives you:12g protein (as much as 3 eggs!)4g fiber (like one apple) , nutritionCertified KosherA Better Balance of protein and carbsNo artificial preservatives, additives, or 120 caloriesLike all Kay's Naturals products.This item is... see more...

Ashley S.
Cornelius, NC
These are a nice, healthy snack that I bring with me wherever I go. Whether I'm stuck in traffic or in class, I love having these with me
Veera A.
Doral, FL
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Really love this product....love having it with milk...would definitely recommend...