BY KAYLINE

Buy on Amazon
Karolina D.
Brooklyn, NY
WHATS NOT TO LOVE ! it's very neat and tidy . No need to have a box of nail polish. Instead let their beautiful colors show. I have one and I'm getting a SECOND one !
Ana R.
I love this nail polish tray.., I usually kept my nail polishes in a small basket up until I found this... it makes it easier to find the shade that I want.
Angelique G.
Moore, OK
My mother bought this for me for my birthday and it's perfect in my little vanity set. Got all my favorite nail polishes on it. Displayed so pretty.
Samantha P.
Chesterfield , MI
I use this at my cosmotology school to display color options to my clients. It's a fun, neat way to display polish colors. Makes them very appealing
Jessie T.
Who doesn't need a nail polish tray to display it all everyone knows that they have to many so why not show it off and be a proud nail polish addict
val D.
Charlotte , NC
This tray has been a God sent! I know keep my polishes upright and sitting instead of bunched up and spilling in a basket!
Shandi C.
I bought this for 3 year old. She loves her nails to be all different colors and this helps her pick the color she wants.
Jade B.
Great way to store my polish and makes it easier to find the color I want, so thats pretty great.
Yes L.
College Point, NY
Its a nail Polish tray. It makes it easier to find the color that you are looking for..
Allis G.