Kayla Itsines Foam Roller uploaded by Kara K.Kayla Itsines Foam Roller uploaded by Oyuky R.Kayla Itsines Foam Roller uploaded by Marlene G.

BY KAYLA ITSINES #8 in Fitness Equipment

Kala S.
Silver Spring, MD
Not really my favorite. Unless you know how to use it. But if you are not a professional or using an app then don't buy it. Stick to the basics. I do like the colors though!
Annie N.
['Lawndale', ''], CA
Fitspiration Expert Level 1
I've been searching for the best fitness equipment and this by far has been on of the best. I get such a great workout from using this and would recommend this to my friends.
Dominique A.
San Francisco, CA
Fitspiration Expert Level 1
A great value foam roller in a nice color — and it's excellent quality. Ordered it online and it shipped free from Australia! Love Kayla, her brand, and this product.
I legit love this product I use the app and use this with it and it has changed my workout game so much!!! I use this everyday and I feel there are no cons whatsoever and I seriously can’t even begin!! This is the best product that I have tried for workin out!
Angela C.
Tampa, FL
This product is rated so highly because of Kayla Itsines brand popularity. It is a great foam roller and really is capable of digging into every inch of muscle but I have found many cheaper off brand options that I get the same result from.
Claire S.
Amazing way to roll out knots after working out! Gets the blood flowing back through your muscles and leaves you feeling great! A fantastic and affordable product
Kristin S.
Jacksonville, FL
Yes yes and yes! This foam roller is a staple in my home gym! Bought it for my husband (soccer player) because he was always asking me to stretch and massage his legs. He likes a deep tissue massage so this works great for him. I started using it when my back started acting up. I get knots all throughout my back and cannot afford to go to a massage therapist as often as I should. I use this for trigger point massage to release the knots. Sometimes, it is hard for people to adjust the pressure and it becomes more of a workout for some. I would recommend this roller to people with a more active lifestyle looking for muscle recovery and not necessarily a relaxing massage.
Katie S.
Memphis, TN
This foam roller is the perfect addition to the Sweat with Kayla app. It works really well for muscle soreness after intense workouts. It also has a great price.
Marjolaine D.
This is not very flexible/bendy at all. I found it to be uncomfortable compared to previous rollers i have used. But the color is pretty and if you order online i will arrive on time
Sophia G.
i love foam rolling, it is a necessity in my routine! it is very easy to use and comes very in handy after my workouts. it exceeded my expectations and can't wait to use it next !
Ashley M.
Lansing , MI
Does this really work? I'm a little sceptic
Brittany M.
New Boston, MI
What do you use this for??
Amanda L.
Richmond , VA
Has anyone ever seen this in a store, or would you have to get it online?
Amanda J.
Rochester, MN
Fitspiration Expert Level 1
What is the purpose of a foam roller?
Sara M.
Sultan, WA
What is your favorite move when using the foam roller?