Kayla Itsines Foam Roller uploaded by Kara K.Kayla Itsines Foam Roller uploaded by Oyuky R.Kayla Itsines Foam Roller uploaded by MARLENE G.

BY KAYLA ITSINES #7 in Fitness Equipment

Ashley L.
Raleigh, NC
I love this foam roller because I feel like the extra ridges helps massage your muscles better. I pulled a muscle and I would use this to help massage my leg. I also use it post running because I don't like to stretch on my own. I also think it is made with strong materials because I don't feel like it's going to break.
Katie G.
Dahlonega , GA
Definitely adds some pizazz to the normal foam rolling routine with the added craters and bumps. It makes the experience a bit more painful, but once you get used to it, you can really target the problem areas because it is a smaller surface than the traditional foam roller. Overall, I am completely satisfied and will continue to workout my tight muscles with this great roller! Definitely recommend, but it is not for the faint of heart.
Kenyia S.
Pompano Beach, FL
Very good product to use if you are excusing and you would have good experience with it I use it every day to keep my body in shape I did meet my expectations with Kayla itsines foam roller my friend bought it from amazon yes I'm very satisfied with the product and I would like to buy it again
Erin D.
I love this foam roller, after a great workout and when it's time for a stretching session I like to use this foam roller to ease some of the tension out of the muscles. It's not too soft and firm enough that sometimes it hurts so good! Depending on the types of workouts you have it could also just be beneficial without you knowing it (when you wake up the next day and you have no aches or pains!
Erica H.
Oklahoma City, OK
I CAN NOT LIVE WITHOUT MY KAYLA IT'S ITSINES foam roller. It's amazing! My body and muscles thank me after I have a foam roll workout. This roller has the perfect hardness to it to get deep down into the muscles. It will hurt like crazy but you'll feel great afterwards
Melinda S.
San Diego, CA
Yes! I am a huge fan of Kayla Itsines. I know that you would thing something as simple as a foam roller is all the same, but hers is different. The different places of ridges helps with my blood flow as I roll out my muscle. It's truly like receiving a massage!
Hannah P.
Flowery Br, GA
I love a good foam roller! These are awesome to roll your back out on after a good gym session, but they are also great if your back gets tight during your period. This one holds up pretty well, and if you're someone who cares about color, the pink is pretty cute!
Court T.
Foam rolling really makes a difference in your recovery period. This foam roller is amazing and the texture on it really gets in all the right places to relieve your muscles. The only downside to this foam roller is how small it is because I like to get both legs at the same time and I am not able to with this product. Other than that I am well over satisfied!!
Julia G.
Norristown, PA
The product isn't really worth it. You can find identical foam rollers that are equal quality on amazon for a third of the price and different colors. That said, if you just want the name, then get this one because other foam rollers won't say Kayla itsines
Sarah W.
Grapevine, TX
Great for stretching or rolling out muscles. Very easy to use, quick learning curve & affordable. It truly helps increase your flexibility by helping out your sore muscles & ability to stretch with ease.
Ashley M.
Cincinnati, OH
Does this really work? I'm a little sceptic
Amanda L.
Lincoln, NE
Has anyone ever seen this in a store, or would you have to get it online?
Brittany M.
New Boston, MI
What do you use this for??
Amanda J.
Rochester, MN
Fitspiration Expert Level 1
What is the purpose of a foam roller?
Sara M.
Sultan, WA
What is your favorite move when using the foam roller?