Kayla Itsines Foam Roller uploaded by Kara K.Kayla Itsines Foam Roller uploaded by Oyuky R.Kayla Itsines Foam Roller uploaded by Marlene G.

BY KAYLA ITSINES #11 in Fitness Equipment

Destiney R.
Atlanta
I mean it's like any other roller what more is there to say? It feels comfortable and it was an okay price for the product. It's simple to use and if you don't know how just google it
Crystal T.
Bremerton, WA
This thing has come in SO useful for sore muscles. When you cant get a massage from someone and have to try to work out the soreness on your own this is a very useful tool to have.
Lauren B.
Westminster, CO
Fitspiration Expert Level 3
Great foam roller! I love that it's compact so it doesn't take up much space, and the rigid edges help to really loosen up sore muscles. Give it a try! You won't be disappointed.
Britni C.
Boca Raton
super soft and plush. The texture of the material is really nice on the sore spots. You can get it online at kaylas website although for what it's worth you can also buy at your local tj max or homegoods
Allison M.
Brighton, MA
Fitspiration Expert Level 1
Foam rollers are a life saver for those of us who can will ourselves to actually go inside the gym! My hamstrings get SO tight, but this foam roller is my saving grace. Hurts while you do it but SO much better after. No pain no gain :p
Margarita C.
Goshen, IN
This is amazing after a work out I use this to help me cool down! This also helps me during my workouts. Also if my muscles get sore this is such a great tool to help me relax and stretch those muscles that have been hurting.
Kala S.
Silver Spring, MD
Not really my favorite. Unless you know how to use it. But if you are not a professional or using an app then don't buy it. Stick to the basics. I do like the colors though!
I legit love this product I use the app and use this with it and it has changed my workout game so much!!! I use this everyday and I feel there are no cons whatsoever and I seriously can’t even begin!! This is the best product that I have tried for workin out!
Dominique A.
Carlsbad, CA
Fitspiration Expert Level 1
A great value foam roller in a nice color — and it's excellent quality. Ordered it online and it shipped free from Australia! Love Kayla, her brand, and this product.
Angela C.
Freeport, NY
This product is rated so highly because of Kayla Itsines brand popularity. It is a great foam roller and really is capable of digging into every inch of muscle but I have found many cheaper off brand options that I get the same result from.
Ashley M.
Cincinnati, OH
Does this really work? I'm a little sceptic
Amanda L.
Richmond , VA
Has anyone ever seen this in a store, or would you have to get it online?
Brittany M.
New Boston, MI
What do you use this for??
Amanda J.
Rochester, MN
Fitspiration Expert Level 1
What is the purpose of a foam roller?
Sara M.
Sultan, WA
What is your favorite move when using the foam roller?