Kayla Itsines Foam Roller uploaded by Marlene G.Kayla Itsines Foam Roller uploaded by Oyuky R.Kayla Itsines Foam Roller uploaded by Kara K.

BY KAYLA ITSINES #9 in Fitness Equipment

aspen g.
Berea
it works so so good , after a couple hours of working out , it feels so good to come home and roll out my legs. the 3d shapes pop up do leave some places in covered , but they still work magic. i'm very satisfied with the product.
Adrianna P.
Really helpful for muscle recovery. If your thinking of starting the BBG workouts or any workout regimen I definitely recommend that you invest in this it helps so much .
Vanessa M.
Columbus, OH
I love this foam roller the rivets really help roll out your body parts so that they are not as sore the next day. I've had it for awhile and it's still as hard as ever! It's a great deal if you buy it with her workout pamphlets
Sydney B.
Fitspiration Expert Level 1
Honestly, kind of over priced. I can pick a roller up at Marshalls or Tj Maxx for $10. I don't notice the difference between this and any other roller I have. No cons just not worth it for me.
Lucie B.
Chattanooga, TN
This roller works really well after a tough workout. I got it on sale at TJ Maxx and was very excited to find it. I like to use it after a tough yoga class. It could be a little firmer but I am very happy with it overall.
Emilee B.
Gallipolis
It was amazing I lost 10 pounds in two weeks. I don't have any complaints. I would do totally recommend this. It bought it in amazon. It met my expectations to a key. It was very affordable and was not that expensive. I was quite satisfied by the results.
hannah h.
Feels so nice and works very well for the body. I bought it online and had high expectations. It was kind of expensive for what it does. I use it whenever I am sore after working out and would recommend it to others!
Destiney R.
Atlanta
I mean it's like any other roller what more is there to say? It feels comfortable and it was an okay price for the product. It's simple to use and if you don't know how just google it
Crystal T.
Bremerton, WA
This thing has come in SO useful for sore muscles. When you cant get a massage from someone and have to try to work out the soreness on your own this is a very useful tool to have.
Lauren B.
Westminster, CO
Fitspiration Expert Level 3
Great foam roller! I love that it's compact so it doesn't take up much space, and the rigid edges help to really loosen up sore muscles. Give it a try! You won't be disappointed.
Ashley M.
Lansing , MI
Does this really work? I'm a little sceptic
Brittany M.
New Boston, MI
What do you use this for??
Amanda L.
Richmond , VA
Has anyone ever seen this in a store, or would you have to get it online?
Amanda J.
Rochester, MN
Fitspiration Expert Level 1
What is the purpose of a foam roller?
Sara M.
Sultan, WA
What is your favorite move when using the foam roller?