Kayla Itsines Foam Roller uploaded by Marlene G.Kayla Itsines Foam Roller uploaded by Oyuky R.Kayla Itsines Foam Roller uploaded by Kara K.

BY KAYLA ITSINES #9 in Fitness Equipment

Becky D.
1260 Birch Tree lane ,scottsburg. indiana
Love the fiam roller. You can do many things with it and go at your own pace. Best part of all it can be used by all ages ! It's fantastic ! Go buy it and try it I promise you and your kids even grandparents can do it and love it
Ariano H.
Kent, WA
This is one of my favorite foam rollers. The curves and indents get just the right areas. The foam was a little too stiff for my liking but overall I love it. I use it a few times a week after back day.
Lauren M.
I got this form roller about 3 months ago and I use it almost everyday and it is the best foam roller out there, my legs and back would be so sore without this, and it's very affordable and will worth buying.
Kendra C.
Saint George, UT
Perfect for any sore muscles, I love sort of crab walking down and putting serious pressure on my hamstrings! I use this every night after the gym and before bed! Purchased online, and so grateful that I did!
Dallas R.
Las Vegas
I love this product ... I bought a bunch as gifts for family ! I rolls out you joints and sore spots so well and well it's pink who can turn down something that cute convient and easy!!! I absolutely love it and would and will purchase more !
Jessica M.
If you never used this before it might feel real uncomfortable the first time but it really helps loosen your muscles! Def recommend if you're very tight and need help to prepare your body for a nice workout.
Linda M.
New Hyde Park, NY
It's just a foam roller. I feel like I should have kept mine from TJMaxx. What you see is what you get. It's easy to use and the groves are just like any other foam roller. I do love the color though.
Ellen P.
Lithia Spgs, GA
Fitspiration Expert Level 1
I love this product! Its great for before or after a workout to prevent muscle soreness. It is easy to carry around and travels well. I have no cons on the product. It exceeded my expectations.
Cheyenne M.
This is great for the daily routine I love it. I ordered it from kaylas website. It was a little pricey but that's okay. It has its pros and cons like everything but that's okay. I def recommend it.
Hannah P.
Greenwood, IN
The roller was a bit smaller in length than expected but a wonderful product. It is a beautiful color and does exactly what a roller should do.it feels nice and releases tension from my back and legs
Ashley M.
Lansing , MI
Does this really work? I'm a little sceptic
Brittany M.
New Boston, MI
What do you use this for??
Amanda L.
Richmond , VA
Has anyone ever seen this in a store, or would you have to get it online?
Amanda J.
Rochester, MN
Fitspiration Expert Level 1
What is the purpose of a foam roller?
Sara M.
Sultan, WA
What is your favorite move when using the foam roller?