Kayla Itsines Foam Roller uploaded by Kara K.Kayla Itsines Foam Roller uploaded by Oyuky R.Kayla Itsines Foam Roller uploaded by MARLENE G.

BY KAYLA ITSINES #9 in Fitness Equipment

Courtney L.
Russellville, AR
Fitspiration Expert Level 3
Obvi, you could find cheaper rollers elsewhere, but luckily I got this for free as a gift. It's soft material, but still sturdy enough for semi-deep muscle massages after the gym. I thought it worked very well, and I was definitely satisfied overall.
JEN S.
It's purely amazing better than all other body rollers. The grits on this roller feel so good on my tightened muscules on shoulders, back and legs as I am a competitive swimmer and my body gets tight easily this product is a must after a hard workout!
Sadie D.
Amesbury, MA
I love using this foam roller. It really works out my muscles. The only reason I'm giving it 4 stars is that it's a little difficult to use if you've never done it before because it's chunky. I'd prefer it to be a little smaller to get a better grip.
S. W.
Fitspiration Expert Level 1
I didn't know what a foam roller was until my husband went to the doctor for some nagging pain and the doctor suggested specific exercise to perform with a foam roller. This little thing is great for stretching out muscles and providing relief for pain
Emmaleigh H.
East Windsor, NJ
About the same as other foam rollers I've used in the past. I'd say it's pretty decent. It definitely works and does what is expected of it! I use mine daily after working out and recommend this to anyone who is interested in foam rolling!
Sam H.
West Islip, NY
I love working out but feeling sore the next day isn't always the greatest. I've been looking for a roller to help stretch me out. This roller is great! I use it before and after every workout. It really helps you feel less sore the next day
Corrine B.
Carlisle, PA
Fitspiration Expert Level 1
I actually just bought one of these from tj max the other day for my back. It does work very well almost feels like a deep tissue massage and great for your spin I just wish it was a little longer. Overall I'm definitely satisfied!
Rachel E.
Wilmington, NC
Kayla knows her fitness and knows what is needed to keep our muscles feeling great. This roller is easy to use. The only con is the pain that comes with the gain of being physically fit! Definitely satisfied with this roller.
April L.
If you need your back cracked and/or your muscle tension to be released, this is the tool for you. It gets into the hard to reach places that you just can't imitate with your hands. I defiantly recommend this to anyone who doesn't want to pay for a weekly massage
Alison C.
El Paso , TX
Let me just say this is the best thing ever invented for loosening up your muscles. It's small enough to carry with you to the gym. I use it before and after workouts. Comes in different colors. Price is definitely good. I'd recommend to all my workout friends.
Ashley M.
Cincinnati, OH
Does this really work? I'm a little sceptic
Amanda L.
Lincoln, NE
Has anyone ever seen this in a store, or would you have to get it online?
Brittany M.
New Boston, MI
What do you use this for??
Amanda J.
Rochester, MN
Fitspiration Expert Level 1
What is the purpose of a foam roller?
Sara M.
Sultan, WA
What is your favorite move when using the foam roller?