Kayla Itsines Foam Roller uploaded by Marlene G.Kayla Itsines Foam Roller uploaded by Oyuky R.Kayla Itsines Foam Roller uploaded by Kara K.

BY KAYLA ITSINES #9 in Fitness Equipment

Emmaleigh H.
East Windsor, NJ
About the same as other foam rollers I've used in the past. I'd say it's pretty decent. It definitely works and does what is expected of it! I use mine daily after working out and recommend this to anyone who is interested in foam rolling!
Corrine B.
Carlisle, PA
Fitspiration Expert Level 1
I actually just bought one of these from tj max the other day for my back. It does work very well almost feels like a deep tissue massage and great for your spin I just wish it was a little longer. Overall I'm definitely satisfied!
Rachel E.
Wilmington, NC
Kayla knows her fitness and knows what is needed to keep our muscles feeling great. This roller is easy to use. The only con is the pain that comes with the gain of being physically fit! Definitely satisfied with this roller.
Kenyia S.
Pompano Beach, FL
Very good product to use if you are excusing and you would have good experience with it I use it every day to keep my body in shape I did meet my expectations with Kayla itsines foam roller my friend bought it from amazon yes I'm very satisfied with the product and I would like to buy it again
April L.
If you need your back cracked and/or your muscle tension to be released, this is the tool for you. It gets into the hard to reach places that you just can't imitate with your hands. I defiantly recommend this to anyone who doesn't want to pay for a weekly massage
Alison C.
El Paso , TX
Let me just say this is the best thing ever invented for loosening up your muscles. It's small enough to carry with you to the gym. I use it before and after workouts. Comes in different colors. Price is definitely good. I'd recommend to all my workout friends.
Melvis M.
Loved this foam roller. Very much needed product for when you are sore after a workout. It definitely met my expectations. You get what you pay for and much more with this product. I would recommend it to others for sure. Kayla Itsines Foam Roller
Rozy A.
Stanton, CA
This roll on amazing doing it job perfect and the material is so good, it's highly recommend and I do love the color as well it's my favorite I hope everyone enjoy this as I Thanks for your time to read my review.
Karli B.
Milwaukee, WI
I love kayla itsine and everything she posts. I really love this foam roller too. The design and color are very cute and different than other rollers and I really enjoy using it. It's easy and I would recommend
Becky D.
1260 Birch Tree lane ,scottsburg. indiana
Love the fiam roller. You can do many things with it and go at your own pace. Best part of all it can be used by all ages ! It's fantastic ! Go buy it and try it I promise you and your kids even grandparents can do it and love it
Ashley M.
Lansing , MI
Does this really work? I'm a little sceptic
Brittany M.
New Boston, MI
What do you use this for??
Amanda L.
Richmond , VA
Has anyone ever seen this in a store, or would you have to get it online?
Amanda J.
Rochester, MN
Fitspiration Expert Level 1
What is the purpose of a foam roller?
Sara M.
Sultan, WA
What is your favorite move when using the foam roller?