Kayla Itsines Foam Roller uploaded by Kara K.Kayla Itsines Foam Roller uploaded by Oyuky R.Kayla Itsines Foam Roller uploaded by Marlene G.

BY KAYLA ITSINES #12 in Fitness Equipment

Courtney K.
Norfolk, VA
this foam roller is an absolute LIFE SAVER. it will basically fix any muscular (and some skeletal) pains you have after working out or even in daily life. there are some easy directions that come with it, and you can also look up some online. this was totally worth the purchase.
Brittany R.
Wallingford, CT
Fitspiration Expert Level 1
I am always skeptical of the rollers at my gym (As you just dont know who has used them, etc.) the Kayla Itsines foam roller is the best of both world. It allows your to roll out for as long as you want (Even those late-night issues) and for an affordable price. Totally recommend!
Ashley F.
LAS VEGAS, NV
LOVEEEEEE foam rolling, this is a great roller for your muscles after a workout. easy to use and you can youtube how to use it. I bought this online and use it at least once a week. I think its a great value for what you get and its really cute in my home gym!
Jody S.
Atlanta
I really love this product I use the app and use this with it and it has changed my workout game so much!!! I use this everyday and I feel there are no cons whatsoever and I seriously can’t even begin!! This is the best product  for pre and post work out!
Maya S.
This foam roller is pretty good. It's thick enough that I get to roll out the kinks in my muscles with ease. The one thing I do wish is that it was a little longer. Sometimes when I'm rolling out my back I feel like the whole thing isn't always supported.
Courtney L.
Russellville, AR
Fitspiration Expert Level 3
Obvi, you could find cheaper rollers elsewhere, but luckily I got this for free as a gift. It's soft material, but still sturdy enough for semi-deep muscle massages after the gym. I thought it worked very well, and I was definitely satisfied overall.
S. W.
Fitspiration Expert Level 1
I didn't know what a foam roller was until my husband went to the doctor for some nagging pain and the doctor suggested specific exercise to perform with a foam roller. This little thing is great for stretching out muscles and providing relief for pain
Allison T.
Cincinnati, OH
Fitspiration Expert Level 2
So good for your legs if you are having leg or back pain! They may look pointless but if you use them right they are so helpful and this one basically gives you a massage while you use it because of all of the creases and indents it has. A great buy!
Sadie D.
Amesbury, MA
I love using this foam roller. It really works out my muscles. The only reason I'm giving it 4 stars is that it's a little difficult to use if you've never done it before because it's chunky. I'd prefer it to be a little smaller to get a better grip.
JEN S.
Saginaw, MI
It's purely amazing better than all other body rollers. The grits on this roller feel so good on my tightened muscules on shoulders, back and legs as I am a competitive swimmer and my body gets tight easily this product is a must after a hard workout!
Ashley M.
Cincinnati , OH
Does this really work? I'm a little sceptic
Amanda L.
Lincoln, NE
Has anyone ever seen this in a store, or would you have to get it online?
Brittany M.
New Boston, MI
What do you use this for??
Amanda J.
Rochester, MN
Fitspiration Expert Level 1
What is the purpose of a foam roller?
Sara M.
Sultan, WA
What is your favorite move when using the foam roller?