Kayla Itsines Foam Roller uploaded by Marlene G.Kayla Itsines Foam Roller uploaded by Oyuky R.Kayla Itsines Foam Roller uploaded by Kara K.

BY KAYLA ITSINES #9 in Fitness Equipment

Ashley F.
LAS VEGAS, NV
LOVEEEEEE foam rolling, this is a great roller for your muscles after a workout. easy to use and you can youtube how to use it. I bought this online and use it at least once a week. I think its a great value for what you get and its really cute in my home gym!
Taylie B.
Fitspiration Expert Level 1
AMAZING! this foam roller is extra great because of the added indents to provide stretching and comfort to more areas. I will never workout without a foam roller from now on. Stretching out your muscles after a workout is so important and this product is so great.
Maya S.
This foam roller is pretty good. It's thick enough that I get to roll out the kinks in my muscles with ease. The one thing I do wish is that it was a little longer. Sometimes when I'm rolling out my back I feel like the whole thing isn't always supported.
Allison T.
Cincinnati, OH
Fitspiration Expert Level 2
So good for your legs if you are having leg or back pain! They may look pointless but if you use them right they are so helpful and this one basically gives you a massage while you use it because of all of the creases and indents it has. A great buy!
JEN S.
Saginaw, MI
It's purely amazing better than all other body rollers. The grits on this roller feel so good on my tightened muscules on shoulders, back and legs as I am a competitive swimmer and my body gets tight easily this product is a must after a hard workout!
Courtney L.
Russellville, AR
Fitspiration Expert Level 3
Obvi, you could find cheaper rollers elsewhere, but luckily I got this for free as a gift. It's soft material, but still sturdy enough for semi-deep muscle massages after the gym. I thought it worked very well, and I was definitely satisfied overall.
Sadie D.
Amesbury, MA
I love using this foam roller. It really works out my muscles. The only reason I'm giving it 4 stars is that it's a little difficult to use if you've never done it before because it's chunky. I'd prefer it to be a little smaller to get a better grip.
S. W.
Fitspiration Expert Level 1
I didn't know what a foam roller was until my husband went to the doctor for some nagging pain and the doctor suggested specific exercise to perform with a foam roller. This little thing is great for stretching out muscles and providing relief for pain
Jennifer C.
Ocean view, DE
I literally swear by this. My legs get so sore from the lactic acid build up and this is a life saver. I use it every night. I bought it on Amazon but really I don't think where you buy matters. And I would recommend this to any ladies that workout!
Kaylee P.
I give this a 5/5 rating because I think it is really, really, really great for exercising your back. And for making sure that it stretches your back. And another reason why I love this product is because it also helps with strained muscles and, in a way it kind of helps you loose weight.
Ashley M.
Lansing , MI
Does this really work? I'm a little sceptic
Brittany M.
New Boston, MI
What do you use this for??
Amanda L.
Richmond , VA
Has anyone ever seen this in a store, or would you have to get it online?
Amanda J.
Rochester, MN
Fitspiration Expert Level 1
What is the purpose of a foam roller?
Sara M.
Sultan, WA
What is your favorite move when using the foam roller?