Kayla Itsines Foam Roller uploaded by Marlene G.Kayla Itsines Foam Roller uploaded by Oyuky R.Kayla Itsines Foam Roller uploaded by Kara K.

BY KAYLA ITSINES #9 in Fitness Equipment

Reaghan A.
Duluth
When I am sore from my weightlifting workout I use this before I do another workout and after my workouts. I roll out my back, legs and sometimes my arms ( but I generally will use a lacrosse ball). It may hurt when you are rolling out but you will be thankful that you did tool out because you won't be sore or as sore.
sierra b.
Kayla Itsines shows once again that she knows what she's doing! This foam roller is great for after any workout to stretch and massage your muscles, or during a workout to make it a little challenging! I highly recommend this roller if you are on the market for one!
Jenny E.
Ravena, NY
Fitspiration Expert Level 1
 how many of us have pulled a muscle in our calf are back or thigh from working out or you just have the dreaded not that won't go away? These foam rollers are the absolute best thing you can use to roll out all of your pains
Zayna E.
Olyphant , PA
I usually just stick to my normal foam roller you would buy at any store or gym etc... my kaylas foam roller is literally the bombbb! I use it atleast twice a day to do my stretches and help my back.. it's soo nice and esp foamy so it's not too hard but it's just the right amount of hard and soft! Great!!
Kylie A.
Our bodies naturally build up areas of tens or knots and sometimes that can result in pain and poor circulation. If left untreated these areas of tens can impact your athletic performance, and may even prevent you from achieving your weight loss and fitness goals that's why I love the roller so much!
Tyler S.
Tampa, FL
I chose to use Novalash because of their adhesive...it is formaldehyde-free and has a strong but flexible bond! I feel it is the safest lash adhesive on the market, and therefore, is the best for my clients. After 3 years of using Platinum Bond, I still love it and wouldn't recommend anything else!
Gabriella N.
Newport , OR
As an athlete you have high expectations for rollers of any kind. Too hard and it doesn't roll smoothly and really only hurts more. Too soft and it doesn't roll out the knots. This one fits right in the middle and doesn't cause any extra pain that doesn't come from using a foam roller.
Jordyn S.
Big Stone Gap, VA
This is a great item to have if you are really invested in sports in comes in handy during tournaments or even after an excruciating work out. This product to me was affordable but that may not be true for everyone else. I use this product after my workouts would recommend highly!!
Courtney K.
Norfolk , VA
this foam roller is an absolute LIFE SAVER. it will basically fix any muscular (and some skeletal) pains you have after working out or even in daily life. there are some easy directions that come with it, and you can also look up some online. this was totally worth the purchase.
Rise C.
Williston, ND
I love BBG Recovery workouts! I was turned onto this foam roller from the Sweat app. So nice! I don't really know the difference between this roller and other ones, but I love the way it eases the tension in my muscles!
Ashley M.
Lansing , MI
Does this really work? I'm a little sceptic
Brittany M.
New Boston, MI
What do you use this for??
Amanda L.
Richmond , VA
Has anyone ever seen this in a store, or would you have to get it online?
Amanda J.
Rochester, MN
Fitspiration Expert Level 1
What is the purpose of a foam roller?
Sara M.
Sultan, WA
What is your favorite move when using the foam roller?