Kayla Itsines Foam Roller uploaded by Kara K.Kayla Itsines Foam Roller uploaded by Oyuky R.Kayla Itsines Foam Roller uploaded by MARLENE G.

BY KAYLA ITSINES #9 in Fitness Equipment

Emily M.
Iowa City, IA
Fitspiration Expert Level 2
First I love, well rather love hating foam rollers. This style is one of my favorite types of foam rollers. Usually I like longer foam rollers but I also keep a short one on hand as its more user and travel friendly. The lay out of smoothness to bumps is also nice. It feels durable so you can really dig into those quads or hamstrings with out fear of breaking it.
Katherine P.
Burlington, VT
What a great product! I use this foam roller every day after I work out! The ridges feel nice against your sore muscles and help you stay on and not slide off of your foam roller. It's small size makes it easy to store in my small apartment and I love the color!
Hayley A.
Cypress, TX
This was such a good investment. I love kayla and everything she has created. I didn’t know how important foam rolling was for my muscles so I decided to buy this to help my soreness. It burned so good, before I bought this product, I had used my boyfriends foam roller and it didn’t have the same effect on my body as this did. It hurts but it makes your muscles feel soooooo much better.
Sandra K.
Wheeling, IL
I've been running since high school (well over 20 years) and I will run on a daily basis. I'm not as resilient as I used to be and started to experience knee and back pain from all the intense workouts. I bought this foam roller on Amazon and now can't live without it. It's such a simple concept/idea and such a simple design, but it's so useful and effective.
Sarah W.
Grapevine, TX
Fitspiration Expert Level 1
Great for stretching or rolling out muscles. Very easy to use, quick learning curve & affordable. It truly helps increase your flexibility by helping out your sore muscles & ability to stretch with ease.
Accout I.
 I really love this product because it does not use heat and my hair is very thin and the heat just destroys my hair so much and it's really aggravating because I really love the curls look there's so many options to do with pretty curls so that's why I love this product because it uses no heat and my hair is very hard to curl I could never stay the crurl in for anything but this works for My retarded hair
Ameerah S.
OMG! My husband purchased this for me and after my first use I felt like I'd had a professional massage. I do wish it was longer though. It's easy to use and portable which is a pro. I definitely recommend adding this to your home gymz
sierra b.
Kayla Itsines shows once again that she knows what she's doing! This foam roller is great for after any workout to stretch and massage your muscles, or during a workout to make it a little challenging! I highly recommend this roller if you are on the market for one!
Reaghan A.
Duluth, GA
When I am sore from my weightlifting workout I use this before I do another workout and after my workouts. I roll out my back, legs and sometimes my arms ( but I generally will use a lacrosse ball). It may hurt when you are rolling out but you will be thankful that you did tool out because you won't be sore or as sore.
Kylie A.
Our bodies naturally build up areas of tens or knots and sometimes that can result in pain and poor circulation. If left untreated these areas of tens can impact your athletic performance, and may even prevent you from achieving your weight loss and fitness goals that's why I love the roller so much!
Ashley M.
Cincinnati, OH
Does this really work? I'm a little sceptic
Amanda L.
Lincoln, NE
Has anyone ever seen this in a store, or would you have to get it online?
Brittany M.
New Boston, MI
What do you use this for??
Amanda J.
Rochester, MN
Fitspiration Expert Level 1
What is the purpose of a foam roller?
Sara M.
Sultan, WA
What is your favorite move when using the foam roller?