Kayla Itsines Foam Roller uploaded by Kara K.Kayla Itsines Foam Roller uploaded by Oyuky R.Kayla Itsines Foam Roller uploaded by Marlene G.

BY KAYLA ITSINES #12 in Fitness Equipment

Marisa R.
Fitspiration Expert Level 1
I was so excited when I found this textured foam roller because I thought it would help more than an average smooth one....I was wrong! It hurts much more than it helps. I understand that I may feel pain when rolling out my problem areas but this was far too painful. Its hard, stiff, and not at all as tender as it looks in person. Mine is just sitting in my room collecting dust. I would recommend a regular, smooth foam roller.
Kara K.
Braselton, GA
Fitspiration Expert Level 1
I have a love/hate relationship with foam rollers. It just hurts so good! This is such a good tool for soothing and working on tense and sore muscles. If you're exercising a lot, you should definitely be foam rolling at least once a week. This foam roller is great. It's a cute pink design, making it a little less intimidating, and the different notches across the roller allow for different kinds of pressure. Use this weekly!
Jennifer J.
Fountain, CO
Fitspiration Expert Level 2
This is great for those sore muscles after working out! A nice and smooth massage that gently rolls the pain away and feels fantastic! My husband and I fight over who gets it first. I recommend any fitness buff out there to supply this in their home gym (or just at home for when you come back from the gym); it will be a great buy and you will thank me later.
Paige G.
Vista, CA
Fitspiration Expert Level 1
Such a great product! I love Kayla Itsines and everything that she stands for and I am always so impressed with the quality of her programs and supplies. Stretching and rolling out your muscles is such an important part of my daily exercise routine so that I recover quickly and so that I am more flexible and can have more fluid movements when I am lifting. This product helps you to target all of those important muscles and relieve some of that built up acid.
Emily M.
Iowa City, IA
Fitspiration Expert Level 2
First I love, well rather love hating foam rollers. This style is one of my favorite types of foam rollers. Usually I like longer foam rollers but I also keep a short one on hand as its more user and travel friendly. The lay out of smoothness to bumps is also nice. It feels durable so you can really dig into those quads or hamstrings with out fear of breaking it.
Katherine P.
Burlington, VT
What a great product! I use this foam roller every day after I work out! The ridges feel nice against your sore muscles and help you stay on and not slide off of your foam roller. It's small size makes it easy to store in my small apartment and I love the color!
Hayley A.
Cypress, TX
This was such a good investment. I love kayla and everything she has created. I didn’t know how important foam rolling was for my muscles so I decided to buy this to help my soreness. It burned so good, before I bought this product, I had used my boyfriends foam roller and it didn’t have the same effect on my body as this did. It hurts but it makes your muscles feel soooooo much better.
Court T.
Foam rolling really makes a difference in your recovery period. This foam roller is amazing and the texture on it really gets in all the right places to relieve your muscles. The only downside to this foam roller is how small it is because I like to get both legs at the same time and I am not able to with this product. Other than that I am well over satisfied!!
Sandra K.
Wheeling, IL
I've been running since high school (well over 20 years) and I will run on a daily basis. I'm not as resilient as I used to be and started to experience knee and back pain from all the intense workouts. I bought this foam roller on Amazon and now can't live without it. It's such a simple concept/idea and such a simple design, but it's so useful and effective.
Sarah W.
GRAPEVINE, TX
Fitspiration Expert Level 1
Great for stretching or rolling out muscles. Very easy to use, quick learning curve & affordable. It truly helps increase your flexibility by helping out your sore muscles & ability to stretch with ease.
Ashley M.
Cincinnati , OH
Does this really work? I'm a little sceptic
Amanda L.
Lincoln, NE
Has anyone ever seen this in a store, or would you have to get it online?
Brittany M.
New Boston, MI
What do you use this for??
Amanda J.
Rochester, MN
Fitspiration Expert Level 1
What is the purpose of a foam roller?
Sara M.
Sultan, WA
What is your favorite move when using the foam roller?