Kayla Itsines Foam Roller uploaded by Marlene G.Kayla Itsines Foam Roller uploaded by Oyuky R.Kayla Itsines Foam Roller uploaded by Kara K.

BY KAYLA ITSINES #9 in Fitness Equipment

Made L.
Si quieres lo mejor porque aquí lo tienes recomiendo esto es único a buen precio no te arrepentirás de este producto es lo mejor que puedes encontrar
Carolina A.
Guayaquil
muy bueno sin igual, me ecanta, me fascina 100% recomendado, tu que esperas para probarlo , animate ya no pierdas mas tiempo, es favorable me fascina
Dominique B.
Very good for sorting out the muscles after a hard workout. This is easy to use and easy to carry around with you. This met my expectations very well
Natalie H.
Aberdeen, Aberdeenshire
Love it! It does the job and is lightweight, making it easy to carry about. The colour just wins it over. It works great with the exercise programmes
angelica t.
yigo guam
I Love it. It's extremely durable and thick. I used this foam roller to stretch after each workout and this really helps with my muscle recovery.
Amanda A.
Kristiansand
It's really good for stretching out the sore muscles! It was good for the price and it does have a nice colour. I bought mine online
daniela r.
Este producto me encanta me parece una muy buena marca en realidad para mi todas son buenas pero probé este producto y me encanto
Tamara M.
Rio Blanco
I love this product I love it because I feel a relief and burn when I work out it met my expectations... I recommend it 100%
Diana L.
It is really comfortable to use, and useful whenever you want to practice yoga or do some exercises, I totally recommend it
Kalkidan M.
Örnsköldsvik
It's really good for exercise I usually use it often when I work out so buy it very Good And sweat with Kyla is also good
Ashley M.
Lansing , MI
Does this really work? I'm a little sceptic
Brittany M.
New Boston, MI
What do you use this for??
Amanda L.
Richmond , VA
Has anyone ever seen this in a store, or would you have to get it online?
Amanda J.
Rochester, MN
Fitspiration Expert Level 1
What is the purpose of a foam roller?
Sara M.
Sultan, WA
What is your favorite move when using the foam roller?