Kayla Itsines Foam Roller uploaded by Kara K.Kayla Itsines Foam Roller uploaded by Oyuky R.Kayla Itsines Foam Roller uploaded by MARLENE G.

BY KAYLA ITSINES #9 in Fitness Equipment

Brittany N.
Hamilton, OK
Fitspiration Expert Level 1
This foam roller is really great - similar to others I have used but I do enjoy the colour for sure! I have nothing bad to say about this product at all. I like the different levels on the product, it really helps to push into your muscles. I would recommend this product for any fitness lover!
Alyson R.
Longview, TX
I had never foam rolled before until I followed Kayla on Instagram and she PREACHES foam rolling. After buying the roller and trying it out, I can see why! My muscles have never been so happy. I love this product and would recommend it to anyone looking for a foam roller.
Lana U.
This is the Kayla Itsines Foam Roller and I use it every time I work out. I can not work out without the Kayla Itsines Foam Roller and there is just so many workout that you can do with it and it kind of helps with doing the workout moves. It is amazing I love it!
Aimee B.
Leeds
Such a good product to use after training! The foam is very soft and the ridges and bumps in the roller help target the sore spots in the muscles and help remove the lactic acid. It is light which means I take it everywhere with me and a very good price.
Keely V.
Toronto, ON
I have the worst body in the world but this defiantly helps with second day soreness after an intense workout. It hurts like HELL if you use it right but it's better then suffering through two days of stiffness.
Katelyn J.
Armagh, Armagh
So good for getting knots out if muscles. I play field hockey and this helps so much with my recovery after matches and high intensity training. I find it helps the best with my back and my calves. I recommend it to my friend and she loves it too
Kelsey O.
Northamptonshire , Brackley
As a dancer it is important to reduce injury and muscle soreness, and finding the right foam roller for you, personally this on allows you to put the correct amount of pressure onto your muscles needed allowing the massage of the muscle needed.
Rachel K.
Ireland
I added this foam roller to my fitness stretching routine and it's really made an improvement in my muscles not aching and helps loosen my body which will decrease the chance of injury. It was also very affordable and got it online xx
Shanalla H.
Cayo district
Marissa C.
I love this product because it hurts but it rolls all your muscles out and leaves you feeling lose and ready to be active I use this product right before I start a run and it's great!! Totally recommend this product
Ashley M.
Cincinnati, OH
Does this really work? I'm a little sceptic
Amanda L.
Lincoln, NE
Has anyone ever seen this in a store, or would you have to get it online?
Brittany M.
New Boston, MI
What do you use this for??
Amanda J.
Rochester, MN
Fitspiration Expert Level 1
What is the purpose of a foam roller?
Sara M.
Sultan, WA
What is your favorite move when using the foam roller?