Kayla Itsines Foam Roller uploaded by Kara K.Kayla Itsines Foam Roller uploaded by Oyuky R.Kayla Itsines Foam Roller uploaded by MARLENE G.

BY KAYLA ITSINES #9 in Fitness Equipment

Isabell Z.
Milano - viale bligny 26
Quando finisco di allenarmi, sento il corpo tirato e irrigiditi. Il foam roller è un alleato prezioso per sciogliere e rilassare i muscoli. Non posso più farne a meno!
Daniella B.
I had no clue what a foam roller was before I discovered Kayla's. It looked intriguing so I thought I'd give it a try. Was not disappointed, it does exactly what it needs to and for such a reasonable price too.
Areeba Z.
Oshawa , ON
Coming from a person who skips a day or two in between which never lets my body get used to the cycle then makes up for those days by doing a super intense workout, this really works out all the kinks and sores in my body. It's a little tedious when rolling but the after feeling is amazing and totally worth it. Having nothing negative about this product.
Katrina V.
Hamilton, ON
Super cute and does the job. When my muscles need some massaging this really does stretch them out and although it kills while doing your body will thank you later and you won't be so sore the next day where your legs feel like jelly by trying to walk up a flight of stairs xo<3
Roxy A.
Fitspiration Expert Level 1
I have a love/hate relationship with foam rollers. It's painful when you're rolling but it feels amazing afterwards. I recommend using a foam roller after intense workouts or even just once a week and I'm sure you'll notice a difference. There is a range of prices from affordable to more expensive. There are different models as well so some smoother and others with ridges.
aya l.
khouribga
Fitspiration Expert Level 1
Hello I love this product so much nice, I like your company very much wanted to review your product on my  channel,I can help you promote your products by reviewing them in order to convince and encourage people to buy the product from the Internet, while helping the company promote products and the company's continuity in production and initiative
Veronica M.
genial, ame este producto!. fue un regalo de una amiga y desde entonces realizar Pilates es muchos mas fácil con esto. Me hubiera gustado que fuera un poco mas largo, por mi altura, pero igual es muy comodo. lo utilizo dos o tres veces por semana en mis clases de yoga y hasta el momento ha salido muy bueno.
Rahma S.
Newham , ['', '', '']
Fitspiration Expert Level 1
I love this helps me so much with my workout it's definitely met my expectations affordable and useful I use it everyday it's not hard or it doesn't hurt u while using it I would definitely Recommend for anyone who's new or just started working outKayla Itsines Foam Roller
Eliana A.
Is a great product I loved all use because I really like to use them and I would like to have more of these products but how ugly the crisis can not buy by that I wanted to win for free them and if you can give our I thank you very much even showed and shared the all my friends
Brittany N.
Hamilton, OK
Fitspiration Expert Level 1
This foam roller is really great - similar to others I have used but I do enjoy the colour for sure! I have nothing bad to say about this product at all. I like the different levels on the product, it really helps to push into your muscles. I would recommend this product for any fitness lover!
Ashley M.
Cincinnati, OH
Does this really work? I'm a little sceptic
Amanda L.
Lincoln, NE
Has anyone ever seen this in a store, or would you have to get it online?
Brittany M.
New Boston, MI
What do you use this for??
Amanda J.
Rochester, MN
Fitspiration Expert Level 1
What is the purpose of a foam roller?
Sara M.
Sultan, WA
What is your favorite move when using the foam roller?