Kayla Itsines Foam Roller uploaded by Marlene G.Kayla Itsines Foam Roller uploaded by Oyuky R.Kayla Itsines Foam Roller uploaded by Kara K.

BY KAYLA ITSINES #9 in Fitness Equipment

Maria W.
These are really good until your friends are rolling too much on it and it almost breaks and you don't know how to fix it so you have to go buy a new one and they are sold out of the pink one so you have to get the blue one
Elena G.
Colima
I am 21 years old but may back it's as old person. So I have to take special cares and this one it's make me feel better, and I can do my exercises without worry about my back! You should try! Your gonna love it'
Hanane Ⓜ.
Fitspiration Expert Level 1
I have this foam roller and it indeed does it job I use it to warm up and to cool down to make the muscles more relaxed and relief the tension to get ready for the next workout I really recommend to get one of these
Olivyah P.
Toronto, Ontario
Amazing roller. I use this every day. Usually after my workout (running, weight lifting or crossfit type) & sometimes if I wake up really soar/stiff. I use this mainly on my legs & sometimes my back. It's really easy to use, just put your leg over it and slide back & forth, so that it rolls on the floor, adjusting the amount of weight you put on it for a deeper tissue message. This helps greatly with my post recovery so I am able to work out at my max intensity. This on doesn't slip too much, is really strong (so you can bare all your weight down on it) & the groves add a little something extra.
Zahra T.
Port Moody, CA
Fitspiration Expert Level 1
These rollers are really great if you need to loosen up. I used to use them when I found I my muscles were stiff in any way and it really worked even if I was sore. It's great!
Hyba D.
amazing products they ar so real and so soft and i like the colors And the differents shape 💝💝💝 thank u so much for all that . m so existing to try them love j so much @influenster ❤❤❤❤
Laura A.
St albans
Really good i use it all the it rolls out my muscles really well, it does hurt when you role your muscles out but that means that they are tight and need to be worked on a little more
Isabelle T.
Whistler, BC
Nice to get the kinks out after a big workout! You can even includ this in an excercise to make it slightly more intense and helps with stability. While I use this I do sometimes find it painful but it helps in the long run
Assia A.
Fitspiration Expert Level 1
Like this products, affordable, effective ,neat, everyone choult try it at least once. Always better to say you tried it to know if you really like it or no. I definitely recommend this product ! Greate product for sure.
Georgia J.
UK
I use this at my training group and they are really weird but we have a lot of fun with them, probably not we're supposed to do but they're really great for workouts.
Ashley M.
Lansing , MI
Does this really work? I'm a little sceptic
Brittany M.
New Boston, MI
What do you use this for??
Amanda L.
Richmond , VA
Has anyone ever seen this in a store, or would you have to get it online?
Amanda J.
Rochester, MN
Fitspiration Expert Level 1
What is the purpose of a foam roller?
Sara M.
Sultan, WA
What is your favorite move when using the foam roller?