Kayla Itsines Foam Roller uploaded by Marlene G.Kayla Itsines Foam Roller uploaded by Oyuky R.Kayla Itsines Foam Roller uploaded by Kara K.

BY KAYLA ITSINES #9 in Fitness Equipment

Lana U.
This is the Kayla Itsines Foam Roller and I use it every time I work out. I can not work out without the Kayla Itsines Foam Roller and there is just so many workout that you can do with it and it kind of helps with doing the workout moves. It is amazing I love it!
Aimee B.
Leeds
Such a good product to use after training! The foam is very soft and the ridges and bumps in the roller help target the sore spots in the muscles and help remove the lactic acid. It is light which means I take it everywhere with me and a very good price.
Keely V.
Toronto, ON
I have the worst body in the world but this defiantly helps with second day soreness after an intense workout. It hurts like HELL if you use it right but it's better then suffering through two days of stiffness.
Kelsey O.
Dunmow road, Newham
As a dancer it is important to reduce injury and muscle soreness, and finding the right foam roller for you, personally this on allows you to put the correct amount of pressure onto your muscles needed allowing the massage of the muscle needed.
Katelyn J.
Blenheim drive , Richhill
So good for getting knots out if muscles. I play field hockey and this helps so much with my recovery after matches and high intensity training. I find it helps the best with my back and my calves. I recommend it to my friend and she loves it too
Rachel K.
Ireland
I added this foam roller to my fitness stretching routine and it's really made an improvement in my muscles not aching and helps loosen my body which will decrease the chance of injury. It was also very affordable and got it online xx
Shanalla H.
Cayo district
Marissa C.
I love this product because it hurts but it rolls all your muscles out and leaves you feeling lose and ready to be active I use this product right before I start a run and it's great!! Totally recommend this product
Abby G.
Glasgow
This product is very useful in helping you to become more active and fit. It is very easy to use and reasonably priced. I use it around 3-4 times a week and I saw a difference after four weeks of using the product.
Melanie S.
Iv used this item before and feel that for the price it's just as good as cheaper alternatives! I use it after every gym session and bought it from my local sports shop! I would recommend a cheaper alternative!
Ashley M.
Lansing , MI
Does this really work? I'm a little sceptic
Brittany M.
New Boston, MI
What do you use this for??
Amanda L.
Richmond , VA
Has anyone ever seen this in a store, or would you have to get it online?
Amanda J.
Rochester, MN
Fitspiration Expert Level 1
What is the purpose of a foam roller?
Sara M.
Sultan, WA
What is your favorite move when using the foam roller?