Kayla Itsines Foam Roller uploaded by Marlene G.Kayla Itsines Foam Roller uploaded by Oyuky R.Kayla Itsines Foam Roller uploaded by Kara K.

BY KAYLA ITSINES #9 in Fitness Equipment

Katrina V.
Hamilton, ON
Super cute and does the job. When my muscles need some massaging this really does stretch them out and although it kills while doing your body will thank you later and you won't be so sore the next day where your legs feel like jelly by trying to walk up a flight of stairs xo<3
Roxy A.
Fitspiration Expert Level 1
I have a love/hate relationship with foam rollers. It's painful when you're rolling but it feels amazing afterwards. I recommend using a foam roller after intense workouts or even just once a week and I'm sure you'll notice a difference. There is a range of prices from affordable to more expensive. There are different models as well so some smoother and others with ridges.
aya l.
khouribga
Fitspiration Expert Level 1
Hello I love this product so much nice, I like your company very much wanted to review your product on my  channel,I can help you promote your products by reviewing them in order to convince and encourage people to buy the product from the Internet, while helping the company promote products and the company's continuity in production and initiative
Veronica M.
genial, ame este producto!. fue un regalo de una amiga y desde entonces realizar Pilates es muchos mas fácil con esto. Me hubiera gustado que fuera un poco mas largo, por mi altura, pero igual es muy comodo. lo utilizo dos o tres veces por semana en mis clases de yoga y hasta el momento ha salido muy bueno.
Rahma S.
Newham , ['', '', '']
I love this helps me so much with my workout it's definitely met my expectations affordable and useful I use it everyday it's not hard or it doesn't hurt u while using it I would definitely Recommend for anyone who's new or just started working outKayla Itsines Foam Roller
Eliana A.
Is a great product I loved all use because I really like to use them and I would like to have more of these products but how ugly the crisis can not buy by that I wanted to win for free them and if you can give our I thank you very much even showed and shared the all my friends
Brittany N.
Hamilton, ON
Fitspiration Expert Level 1
This foam roller is really great - similar to others I have used but I do enjoy the colour for sure! I have nothing bad to say about this product at all. I like the different levels on the product, it really helps to push into your muscles. I would recommend this product for any fitness lover!
Alyson R.
Washington, DC
I had never foam rolled before until I followed Kayla on Instagram and she PREACHES foam rolling. After buying the roller and trying it out, I can see why! My muscles have never been so happy. I love this product and would recommend it to anyone looking for a foam roller.
Lana U.
This is the Kayla Itsines Foam Roller and I use it every time I work out. I can not work out without the Kayla Itsines Foam Roller and there is just so many workout that you can do with it and it kind of helps with doing the workout moves. It is amazing I love it!
Aimee B.
Leeds
Such a good product to use after training! The foam is very soft and the ridges and bumps in the roller help target the sore spots in the muscles and help remove the lactic acid. It is light which means I take it everywhere with me and a very good price.
Ashley M.
Lansing , MI
Does this really work? I'm a little sceptic
Brittany M.
New Boston, MI
What do you use this for??
Amanda L.
Richmond , VA
Has anyone ever seen this in a store, or would you have to get it online?
Amanda J.
Rochester, MN
Fitspiration Expert Level 1
What is the purpose of a foam roller?
Sara M.
Sultan, WA
What is your favorite move when using the foam roller?