Kayla Itsines Foam Roller uploaded by Kara K.Kayla Itsines Foam Roller uploaded by Oyuky R.Kayla Itsines Foam Roller uploaded by Marlene G.

BY KAYLA ITSINES #9 in Fitness Equipment

Daniella B.
I had no clue what a foam roller was before I discovered Kayla's. It looked intriguing so I thought I'd give it a try. Was not disappointed, it does exactly what it needs to and for such a reasonable price too.
Emily t.
waterloo, ON
Fitspiration Expert Level 1
This is one of my favorite fitness items. You can use it for reverse planks and you can really feel the burn. Even though you are putting so much pressure on it with your legs, it doesn't hurt at all, it's more like a massage. I highly recommend this as a fitness steal.
sara s.
Fitspiration Expert Level 1
This product is totally amazing its quality is super and very effective ❤️ cant imagine my day without it
With a good price too
Love it ❤️ i will buy it again and again.
fernando jose m.
I been using this product for one month, and I have felt so good since them. I will recommend this product to everybody. It's
Easy to use, and very soft. Try it and you will see how you going to start feel good
Chanel D.
Fort Erie , ON
Fitspiration Expert Level 1
If you workout a foam roller is probably something you should invest in. Not only does it help your muscles, but it feels great using it too. And This one is pink! You can't go wrong!
Isabell Z.
Milano - viale bligny 26
Quando finisco di allenarmi, sento il corpo tirato e irrigiditi. Il foam roller è un alleato prezioso per sciogliere e rilassare i muscoli. Non posso più farne a meno!
Areeba Z.
Oshawa , ON
Coming from a person who skips a day or two in between which never lets my body get used to the cycle then makes up for those days by doing a super intense workout, this really works out all the kinks and sores in my body. It's a little tedious when rolling but the after feeling is amazing and totally worth it. Having nothing negative about this product.
Katrina V.
Hamilton, ON
Super cute and does the job. When my muscles need some massaging this really does stretch them out and although it kills while doing your body will thank you later and you won't be so sore the next day where your legs feel like jelly by trying to walk up a flight of stairs xo<3
Roxy A.
Fitspiration Expert Level 1
I have a love/hate relationship with foam rollers. It's painful when you're rolling but it feels amazing afterwards. I recommend using a foam roller after intense workouts or even just once a week and I'm sure you'll notice a difference. There is a range of prices from affordable to more expensive. There are different models as well so some smoother and others with ridges.
aya l.
Fitspiration Expert Level 1
Hello I love this product so much nice, I like your company very much wanted to review your product on my  channel,I can help you promote your products by reviewing them in order to convince and encourage people to buy the product from the Internet, while helping the company promote products and the company's continuity in production and initiative
Ashley M.
Lansing , MI
Does this really work? I'm a little sceptic
Brittany M.
New Boston, MI
What do you use this for??
Amanda L.
Richmond , VA
Has anyone ever seen this in a store, or would you have to get it online?
Amanda J.
Rochester, MN
Fitspiration Expert Level 1
What is the purpose of a foam roller?
Sara M.
Sultan, WA
What is your favorite move when using the foam roller?