Kayla Itsines Foam Roller uploaded by Kara K.Kayla Itsines Foam Roller uploaded by Oyuky R.Kayla Itsines Foam Roller uploaded by MARLENE G.

BY KAYLA ITSINES #7 in Fitness Equipment

Nikki T.
Rochester, MN
I'm obsessed with this foam roller! Recovery days are so important when working out and this really helps
Lea H.
Love this product for stretching and yoga. It is firm and supportive! I use this at least 3 times a week
Nancy L.
It was very easy to use and with consistent work outs I was able to see results. I liked this product.
Katherine C.
Hopkins, SC
Easy to use and always a great workout. Affordable and easy to store away so great for any fitness need
Valerie W.
Chandler, AZ
Rolling out your muscles will really make a difference. Helps shorted my soreness after a hard workout.
Courtney W.
Beaver Falls
Fitspiration Expert Level 1
Not too familiar but after reading current reviews. It has me curious. Wondering how effective it is.
Olga S.
Roseville , CA
Love it! Perfect for stretching and massaging muscles, back and neck. Can also be used for exercise.
Sara S.
Los Angeles, CA
I use this product to stretch out sore muscles after running. I use it on my thighs and lower back.
Victoria E.
Ewing, NJ
Fitspiration Expert Level 1
Very good foam roller. One of the best I've ever used. Good price and great color. It works great!
Sky
It's so amazing for my back! It takes out every little kink in my back that nothing else can get!
Ashley M.
Cincinnati, OH
Does this really work? I'm a little sceptic
Amanda L.
Lincoln, NE
Has anyone ever seen this in a store, or would you have to get it online?
Brittany M.
New Boston, MI
What do you use this for??
Amanda J.
Rochester, MN
Fitspiration Expert Level 1
What is the purpose of a foam roller?
Sara M.
Sultan, WA
What is your favorite move when using the foam roller?