Kayla Itsines Foam Roller uploaded by Marlene G.Kayla Itsines Foam Roller uploaded by Oyuky R.Kayla Itsines Foam Roller uploaded by Kara K.

BY KAYLA ITSINES #9 in Fitness Equipment

Kayelyn p.
Fitspiration Expert Level 4
Worth the money especially if you don't want to be sore after your workout.
Carmen F.
Harrow , Harrow on the Hill
With my foam roller, you can increase athletic performance, improve circulation, and diminish the appearance of cellulite in just 30 seconds or less. I've buy it online! I really recommend it because of this all benefits that I've mentioned more up! I love that I can use it whenever I want because is always in a small corner in my room! I highly recommend them! :)
Laina H.
Toronto, SC
I actually do not own this product but I have used my friends many times. It's so great - really hurts to roll but feels great afterwards! I recommend a couple times a week and I am definitely going to purchase one. Highly recommend even if you are not someone that works out all of the time. Its great for anyone who has muscles, so everyone.
Jessica T.
Hornchurch, Essex
Fitspiration Expert Level 1
Good product, good for DOMs aka muscle aches and works well as a muscle warm up pre exercising and post. However, not rating a full star, personally I have a cheaper brand bought from Amazon. I wouldn’t personally purchase this brand due to a “name”, don’t really buy Kayla’s products and wouldn’t purchase it for the name itself. If you wanted your local gym will also have this, or if you wanted to do it via home best bet is amazon for half the price.
Lea T.
I LOVE FOAM ROLLERS <3 seriously I think everyone should get one doesn't matter if you work out or not it's so great to get rid of every Kramp or hurting muscle like that.
I dance a lot (mainly ballet) so it's important for my this foam roller especially is just so good and comfortable. Highly recommend for everyone. Although it is pretty expensive and you can get good ones cheaper
Chanel D.
Fort Erie, ON
Fitspiration Expert Level 1
If you workout a foam roller is probably something you should invest in. Not only does it help your muscles, but it feels great using it too. And This one is pink! You can't go wrong!
Emily t.
waterloo, ON
Fitspiration Expert Level 1
This is one of my favorite fitness items. You can use it for reverse planks and you can really feel the burn. Even though you are putting so much pressure on it with your legs, it doesn't hurt at all, it's more like a massage. I highly recommend this as a fitness steal.
sara s.
Fitspiration Expert Level 1
This product is totally amazing its quality is super and very effective ❤️ cant imagine my day without it
With a good price too
Love it ❤️ i will buy it again and again.
fernando jose m.
Miami
I been using this product for one month, and I have felt so good since them. I will recommend this product to everybody. It's
Easy to use, and very soft. Try it and you will see how you going to start feel good
Lauren D.
Winnipeg
Fitspiration Expert Level 1
This is my favorite gym equipment. Whenever I use it I get a real sweaty. It did meet my expectations for sure! It is a great product. I use it almost everyday. I would recommend it to other for sure!!
Ashley M.
Lansing , MI
Does this really work? I'm a little sceptic
Brittany M.
New Boston, MI
What do you use this for??
Amanda L.
Richmond , VA
Has anyone ever seen this in a store, or would you have to get it online?
Amanda J.
Rochester, MN
Fitspiration Expert Level 1
What is the purpose of a foam roller?
Sara M.
Sultan, WA
What is your favorite move when using the foam roller?