Kayla Itsines Foam Roller uploaded by Marlene G.Kayla Itsines Foam Roller uploaded by Oyuky R.Kayla Itsines Foam Roller uploaded by Kara K.

BY KAYLA ITSINES #9 in Fitness Equipment

Julia W.
Edmond , OK
Fitspiration Expert Level 2
Some rollers are too soft and doesn't work enough to help sore muscle. This one is comfortable material yet very very sturdy. Helps with aches and sore muscles as well as stretching. It's a must have in every home
Taylor B.
Ontario, OH
Foam rollers are life! The best after a long day at the gym when your muscles ache! Very easy to use and very good quality foam roller! Love the color and the material is strong! Very satisfied
Laken H.
Provo
This foam roller is the perfect size!! It does the job at rolling out those muscles and yet is easy to store. It doesn't have much "give" when rolling, so it's a little painful... fun pain? Ha
Annie N.
Lawndale, CA
Fitspiration Expert Level 1
I've been searching for the best fitness equipment and this by far has been on of the best. I get such a great workout from using this and would recommend this to my friends.
Marisa R.
I was so excited when I found this textured foam roller because I thought it would help more than an average smooth one....I was wrong! It hurts much more than it helps. I understand that I may feel pain when rolling out my problem areas but this was far too painful. Its hard, stiff, and not at all as tender as it looks in person. Mine is just sitting in my room collecting dust. I would recommend a regular, smooth foam roller.
Kara K.
Braselton, GA
Fitspiration Expert Level 1
I have a love/hate relationship with foam rollers. It just hurts so good! This is such a good tool for soothing and working on tense and sore muscles. If you're exercising a lot, you should definitely be foam rolling at least once a week. This foam roller is great. It's a cute pink design, making it a little less intimidating, and the different notches across the roller allow for different kinds of pressure. Use this weekly!
Marlene G.
Los Angeles, CA
Fitspiration Expert Level 1
If you're not rolling everyday, you're probably suffering from joint pain or some sort of muscle pain! This tool right here can fix a lot of things even dislocated joints or dislocated discs. Your body needs this!! If you don't own one yet, what are you waiting for?! Go eat one, now!!
Jennifer J.
Fountain, CO
Fitspiration Expert Level 2
This is great for those sore muscles after working out! A nice and smooth massage that gently rolls the pain away and feels fantastic! My husband and I fight over who gets it first. I recommend any fitness buff out there to supply this in their home gym (or just at home for when you come back from the gym); it will be a great buy and you will thank me later.
Paige G.
Vista, CA
Fitspiration Expert Level 1
Such a great product! I love Kayla Itsines and everything that she stands for and I am always so impressed with the quality of her programs and supplies. Stretching and rolling out your muscles is such an important part of my daily exercise routine so that I recover quickly and so that I am more flexible and can have more fluid movements when I am lifting. This product helps you to target all of those important muscles and relieve some of that built up acid.
Katie G.
Dahlonega, GA
Fitspiration Expert Level 1
Definitely adds some pizazz to the normal foam rolling routine with the added craters and bumps. It makes the experience a bit more painful, but once you get used to it, you can really target the problem areas because it is a smaller surface than the traditional foam roller. Overall, I am completely satisfied and will continue to workout my tight muscles with this great roller! Definitely recommend, but it is not for the faint of heart.
Ashley M.
Lansing , MI
Does this really work? I'm a little sceptic
Brittany M.
New Boston, MI
What do you use this for??
Amanda L.
Richmond , VA
Has anyone ever seen this in a store, or would you have to get it online?
Amanda J.
Rochester, MN
Fitspiration Expert Level 1
What is the purpose of a foam roller?
Sara M.
Sultan, WA
What is your favorite move when using the foam roller?