Kayla Itsines Foam Roller uploaded by Marlene G.Kayla Itsines Foam Roller uploaded by Oyuky R.Kayla Itsines Foam Roller uploaded by Kara K.

BY KAYLA ITSINES #9 in Fitness Equipment

Nancy L.
It was very easy to use and with consistent work outs I was able to see results. I liked this product.
Olga S.
Roseville , CA
Love it! Perfect for stretching and massaging muscles, back and neck. Can also be used for exercise.
Sara S.
Los Angeles, CA
I use this product to stretch out sore muscles after running. I use it on my thighs and lower back.
Victoria E.
Ewing, NJ
Fitspiration Expert Level 1
Very good foam roller. One of the best I've ever used. Good price and great color. It works great!
Kelsey S.
Love this foam roller it is great for so many different workouts and loosening up your lower back
Sky
It's so amazing for my back! It takes out every little kink in my back that nothing else can get!
Kayla S.
Los Angeles, CA
This roller is seriously magical... no matter how sore I am, I roll ur out and I'm ready to go!
Jocie B.
Santa Ana , Ca
This roller is life for sore, tight muscles it help with muscle spasms and loosens your muscles
Tiffany G.
passaic
I want this because I can fix it use roller for curly hair style. I love it this company name.
Kelly M.
I love to come home and roll it on my back and hear it cranking every bone. It's so relaxing!!
Ashley M.
Lansing , MI
Does this really work? I'm a little sceptic
Brittany M.
New Boston, MI
What do you use this for??
Amanda L.
Richmond , VA
Has anyone ever seen this in a store, or would you have to get it online?
Amanda J.
Rochester, MN
Fitspiration Expert Level 1
What is the purpose of a foam roller?
Sara M.
Sultan, WA
What is your favorite move when using the foam roller?