Kayla Itsines Foam Roller uploaded by Kara K.Kayla Itsines Foam Roller uploaded by Oyuky R.Kayla Itsines Foam Roller uploaded by MARLENE G.

BY KAYLA ITSINES #6 in Fitness Equipment

Sàde B.
Ghazal R.
Morrisville, NC
This foam roller is bomb. I love it and so much needed for anyone who loves to workout and keep in shape. Must have!
Roni G.
Fitspiration Expert Level 3
a must have to anyone who works out.. great as recovery and always a great way to stretch out muscles post workout
Jillian M.
Mullica Hill, NJ
Fitspiration Expert Level 3
I've always wanted a foam roller after using one at the gym, and this is a great thing to use after a long workout.
Haley J.
Loved this! Definitely met my expectations. Packaging was great. Got if off amazon. Fast shipping & works amazing!
Liz B.
Allentown, PA
Awesome loved it! Thought it was the best workout ever. Lost 20 pounds and will continue to exercise thanks to this
Cara B.
This foam roller is amazing! I bought this online and it was very convenient. Overall good price and easy to use.
Ashley H.
THE BEST AND SO EASY TO USE. I WON'T TELL YOU THAT JUST BECAUSE. GET ONE AND TRY IT OUT. PROMISE YOU WON'T BE MAD
Fareeza B.
Richmond Hill, NY
This foam roller is very foamy obviously and suitable like and we'll in my opinion isn't firm enough to be honest
Brenna M.
Fitspiration Expert Level 3
ahh I can't live without my foam roller! It really digs into my muscles and makes me feel so relaxed afterwards!
Ashley M.
Cincinnati, OH
Does this really work? I'm a little sceptic
Amanda L.
Lincoln, NE
Has anyone ever seen this in a store, or would you have to get it online?
Brittany M.
New Boston, MI
What do you use this for??
Amanda J.
Rochester, MN
Fitspiration Expert Level 1
What is the purpose of a foam roller?
Sara M.
Sultan, WA
What is your favorite move when using the foam roller?