Kayla Itsines Foam Roller uploaded by Kara K.Kayla Itsines Foam Roller uploaded by Oyuky R.Kayla Itsines Foam Roller uploaded by Marlene G.

BY KAYLA ITSINES #12 in Fitness Equipment

Jillian M.
Mullica Hill, NJ
Fitspiration Expert Level 3
I've always wanted a foam roller after using one at the gym, and this is a great thing to use after a long workout.
Ashley H.
THE BEST AND SO EASY TO USE. I WON'T TELL YOU THAT JUST BECAUSE. GET ONE AND TRY IT OUT. PROMISE YOU WON'T BE MAD
Fareeza B.
Richmond Hill, NY
This foam roller is very foamy obviously and suitable like and we'll in my opinion isn't firm enough to be honest
Meagan K.
Oneonta, AL
I love Kayla it sines and just about everything she does! She define,to will make your body sore wig her workouts
Liz L.
Knoxville, TN
Fitspiration Expert Level 1
Foam rolling isn’t my favorite activity, but it’s certainly necessary. I love this one because it’s not too hard.
Cara B.
This foam roller is amazing! I bought this online and it was very convenient. Overall good price and easy to use.
Brenna M.
Fitspiration Expert Level 3
ahh I can't live without my foam roller! It really digs into my muscles and makes me feel so relaxed afterwards!
Andrea G.
South El Monte, CA
This is perfect for people who run a lot or get cramps ! I run long distance and I love this after a long run !
Dana H.
Phoenix, AZ
This girl knows Fitness and is blowing up love the pink and really helps when you're super sore from leg day
Angelina C.
I love foam rollers. This product has many different creases. This allows your muscles to really be massaged.
Ashley M.
Lansing , MI
Does this really work? I'm a little sceptic
Brittany M.
New Boston, MI
What do you use this for??
Amanda L.
Richmond , VA
Has anyone ever seen this in a store, or would you have to get it online?
Amanda J.
Rochester, MN
Fitspiration Expert Level 1
What is the purpose of a foam roller?
Sara M.
Sultan, WA
What is your favorite move when using the foam roller?