Kayla Itsines Foam Roller uploaded by Kara K.Kayla Itsines Foam Roller uploaded by Oyuky R.Kayla Itsines Foam Roller uploaded by MARLENE G.

BY KAYLA ITSINES #9 in Fitness Equipment

Shin Yi C.
I got this free when Kayla came to New York! Tobi saw me working hard so he gave it to me as a reward and it works pretty well!
Tori S.
I love rollers especially to roll out tight muscles. It is very good use for before and after workouts too. Awesome product
Patricia Ann E.
Dartmouth, MA
Like all of Kaylas products-- incredibly over-priced. You can get the same exact foam roller for about half the price 🤔.
Bethany D.
Fitspiration Expert Level 3
This looks like it could be pointless but helps a lot on my muscles. I use it a upper and lower body as well as my back
Rachel K.
N Arlington, NJ
This product helps smooth out my calf muscles. If I don’t use this after working out then my legs cramp up the next day
Alyssa M.
Susanville, CA
I have the whole Kayla itsines workout also but this is my favorite thing out of it. It makes all my soreness go away.
Kasie C.
Dallas, TX
So great for the shin splints I got when training in boot camp.  Totally met my expectations and helped me heal faster!
Samantha T.
New Boston, MI
This is a good foam roller but it is super overpriced. You can get just as good of a foam roller at any fitness store.
Sàde B.
Ghazal R.
Morrisville, NC
This foam roller is bomb. I love it and so much needed for anyone who loves to workout and keep in shape. Must have!
Ashley M.
Cincinnati, OH
Does this really work? I'm a little sceptic
Amanda L.
Lincoln, NE
Has anyone ever seen this in a store, or would you have to get it online?
Brittany M.
New Boston, MI
What do you use this for??
Amanda J.
Rochester, MN
Fitspiration Expert Level 1
What is the purpose of a foam roller?
Sara M.
Sultan, WA
What is your favorite move when using the foam roller?