Kayla Itsines Foam Roller uploaded by Marlene G.Kayla Itsines Foam Roller uploaded by Oyuky R.Kayla Itsines Foam Roller uploaded by Kara K.

BY KAYLA ITSINES #9 in Fitness Equipment

Roni G.
a must have to anyone who works out.. great as recovery and always a great way to stretch out muscles post workout
Jillian M.
Mullica Hill, NJ
Fitspiration Expert Level 3
I've always wanted a foam roller after using one at the gym, and this is a great thing to use after a long workout.
Liz L.
Knoxville, TN
Fitspiration Expert Level 1
Foam rolling isn’t my favorite activity, but it’s certainly necessary. I love this one because it’s not too hard.
Meagan K.
Oneonta, AL
I love Kayla it sines and just about everything she does! She define,to will make your body sore wig her workouts
Brenna M.
Fitspiration Expert Level 3
ahh I can't live without my foam roller! It really digs into my muscles and makes me feel so relaxed afterwards!
Cara B.
This foam roller is amazing! I bought this online and it was very convenient. Overall good price and easy to use.
Fareeza B.
Richmond Hill, NY
This foam roller is very foamy obviously and suitable like and we'll in my opinion isn't firm enough to be honest
Ashley H.
THE BEST AND SO EASY TO USE. I WON'T TELL YOU THAT JUST BECAUSE. GET ONE AND TRY IT OUT. PROMISE YOU WON'T BE MAD
Andrea G.
South El Monte, CA
This is perfect for people who run a lot or get cramps ! I run long distance and I love this after a long run !
Angelina C.
I love foam rollers. This product has many different creases. This allows your muscles to really be massaged.
Ashley M.
Lansing , MI
Does this really work? I'm a little sceptic
Brittany M.
New Boston, MI
What do you use this for??
Amanda L.
Richmond , VA
Has anyone ever seen this in a store, or would you have to get it online?
Amanda J.
Rochester, MN
Fitspiration Expert Level 1
What is the purpose of a foam roller?
Sara M.
Sultan, WA
What is your favorite move when using the foam roller?