Kayla Itsines Foam Roller uploaded by Marlene G.Kayla Itsines Foam Roller uploaded by Oyuky R.Kayla Itsines Foam Roller uploaded by Kara K.

BY KAYLA ITSINES #9 in Fitness Equipment

Samantha T.
This is a good foam roller but it is super overpriced. You can get just as good of a foam roller at any fitness store.
Kasie C.
Dallas, TX
So great for the shin splints I got when training in boot camp.  Totally met my expectations and helped me heal faster!
Alyssa M.
Susanville, CA
I have the whole Kayla itsines workout also but this is my favorite thing out of it. It makes all my soreness go away.
Bethany D.
This looks like it could be pointless but helps a lot on my muscles. I use it a upper and lower body as well as my back
Sàde B.
Oklahoma city, OK
Tylar C.
N Las Vegas, NV
Fitspiration Expert Level 1
Rolls out sore muscles and helps relieve the tightness . I use this every day on the muscles I worked the day before
Victoria M.
Clarksville, TN
Must have for active people. It is a good product to use if you suffer from any sort of muscle pain and or soreness.
Chrissy A.
Branford, CT
This has become a staple in my fitness routine I roll my legs out before and after working out my legs and I love it.
Haley J.
Loved this! Definitely met my expectations. Packaging was great. Got if off amazon. Fast shipping & works amazing!
Liz B.
Allentown, PA
Awesome loved it! Thought it was the best workout ever. Lost 20 pounds and will continue to exercise thanks to this
Ashley M.
Lansing , MI
Does this really work? I'm a little sceptic
Brittany M.
New Boston, MI
What do you use this for??
Amanda L.
Richmond , VA
Has anyone ever seen this in a store, or would you have to get it online?
Amanda J.
Rochester, MN
Fitspiration Expert Level 1
What is the purpose of a foam roller?
Sara M.
Sultan, WA
What is your favorite move when using the foam roller?