Kayla Itsines Foam Roller uploaded by Marlene G.Kayla Itsines Foam Roller uploaded by Oyuky R.Kayla Itsines Foam Roller uploaded by Kara K.

BY KAYLA ITSINES #9 in Fitness Equipment

Hana N.
Dallas, TX
Foam rollers are a must, especially after HIIT workouts. I dont know what I do without my roller- it definitely takes away the soreness!
Lacey C.
Coconut Creek, FL
Love this roller. Firm but not to firm that it hurts when using over sore muscles. Also may I say I give it bonus points for being pink
Lauren L.
Haltom City, TX
So, so good. If you have any issues this will work, i use it for my lower back or even my theighs and legs if i have some tightness.
Ashley H.
Fitspiration Expert Level 4
I love foam rollers. They help my sore muscles. I only got this foam roller to support Kayla but you can find them cheaper elsewhere
Alicia W.
Fuquay Varina , NC
Fitspiration Expert Level 3
I bought one of these rollers to use post-workout and to stretch. It makes my muscles feel great. I would recommend this to friends!
Terra G.
My foam roller is my best friend. Seriously, this thing is awesome because of the ridges it helps to get deep in every sore muscle.
Ginger S.
Love my foam roller. Works great to relieve my back pain. My son uses for stretches to his quads. Excellent to use many ways to use
Gabriella L.
Tampa, FL
Best foam roller on the market! The bump really help to get a deep foam roll in and really relax your muscles after a hard workout!
Emily S.
Virginia Bch, VA
Totally obsessed with all products that I have used. Great quality and price it on point. Thank you for making such a great product
technoheels R.
San Jose, CA
Super awesome toller to get all yor knots out! You can skip a workout session but not a foam rolling session! Love this product!
Ashley M.
Lansing , MI
Does this really work? I'm a little sceptic
Brittany M.
New Boston, MI
What do you use this for??
Amanda L.
Richmond , VA
Has anyone ever seen this in a store, or would you have to get it online?
Amanda J.
Rochester, MN
Fitspiration Expert Level 1
What is the purpose of a foam roller?
Sara M.
Sultan, WA
What is your favorite move when using the foam roller?