Kayla Itsines Foam Roller uploaded by Kara K.Kayla Itsines Foam Roller uploaded by Oyuky R.Kayla Itsines Foam Roller uploaded by MARLENE G.

BY KAYLA ITSINES #9 in Fitness Equipment

Crystal T.
Bremerton, WA
This thing has come in SO useful for sore muscles. When you cant get a massage from someone and have to try to work out the soreness on your own this is a very useful tool to have.
Lauren B.
Westminster, CO
Fitspiration Expert Level 3
Great foam roller! I love that it's compact so it doesn't take up much space, and the rigid edges help to really loosen up sore muscles. Give it a try! You won't be disappointed.
Megan M.
Cleburne
I foam roll EVERYDAY! The benefits of foam rolling is just something you cannot pass up! But you have to make sure you have the correct foam roller, and this one is the best one out there! Also it's SO CUTE
Christa W.
Painesville,OH
It really got my knots and mucels cleared out after a long week of long runs highly recomend it. Got it at Dicks and i will be going there to get another one
Denise R.
Fitspiration Expert Level 3
Love the color.. love how it works well. My boyfriend got me one for Christmas and I love it.. I use it a lot.. he ordered it only. Very easy to use as well
Kaylee G.
Coppell, TX
Fitspiration Expert Level 2
A very mediocre foam roller. It is quite durable, however, it is very small and difficult to get larger portions of your body stretched at once. Pricey too.
Oyuky R.
RIO RANCHO, NM
Fitspiration Expert Level 1
I really like this foam roller. I use it before and after my workouts. It helps me not be as sore after a hard good workout. It fits perfect in my gym bad.
Asia S.
Spring, TX
Fitspiration Expert Level 1
Amazing foam roller! I'd say it's Medium in firmness and it works like a charm. I use the foam roller after lower body workouts and it's prevent soreness.
Emily S.
Indianapolis, IN
A great recovery method for any one who is into lifting weight. It feels great on your muscles and an encourages stretching, which is typically under-used.
Anna P.
Winston Salem, NC
Fitspiration Expert Level 3
This foam roller is awesome! It makes it easy to relax your muscles. I place it on the floor, put my thighs on it, and using my hands push back and forth.
Ashley M.
Cincinnati, OH
Does this really work? I'm a little sceptic
Amanda L.
Lincoln, NE
Has anyone ever seen this in a store, or would you have to get it online?
Brittany M.
New Boston, MI
What do you use this for??
Amanda J.
Rochester, MN
Fitspiration Expert Level 1
What is the purpose of a foam roller?
Sara M.
Sultan, WA
What is your favorite move when using the foam roller?