Kayla Itsines Foam Roller uploaded by Marlene G.Kayla Itsines Foam Roller uploaded by Oyuky R.Kayla Itsines Foam Roller uploaded by Kara K.

BY KAYLA ITSINES #9 in Fitness Equipment

Elisa B.
I have numerous foam rollers around my home. This is one I tried and I really liked. Each divot and crease helps reach those places where soreness really occurs.
Alexandra R.
Fitspiration Expert Level 3
This foam roller is what I use to losen up and relax my muscles after a tough session at the gym.
I highly recommend it and it is absolutely worth the investment!
Megan M.
Cleburne
I foam roll EVERYDAY! The benefits of foam rolling is just something you cannot pass up! But you have to make sure you have the correct foam roller, and this one is the best one out there! Also it's SO CUTE
Denise R.
Fitspiration Expert Level 3
Love the color.. love how it works well. My boyfriend got me one for Christmas and I love it.. I use it a lot.. he ordered it only. Very easy to use as well
Christa W.
Painesville,OH
It really got my knots and mucels cleared out after a long week of long runs highly recomend it. Got it at Dicks and i will be going there to get another one
Haley F.
Beverly, MA
Love this foam roller.. especially how it has ridges that roll over my tight muscles. This really makes my tight muscles feel better after a good workout!
Emily S.
Indianapolis, IN
A great recovery method for any one who is into lifting weight. It feels great on your muscles and an encourages stretching, which is typically under-used.
Asia S.
Spring, TX
Fitspiration Expert Level 1
Amazing foam roller! I'd say it's Medium in firmness and it works like a charm. I use the foam roller after lower body workouts and it's prevent soreness.
Oyuky R.
ALBUQUERQUE, NM
Fitspiration Expert Level 1
I really like this foam roller. I use it before and after my workouts. It helps me not be as sore after a hard good workout. It fits perfect in my gym bad.
Anna P.
Winston Salem, NC
Fitspiration Expert Level 3
This foam roller is awesome! It makes it easy to relax your muscles. I place it on the floor, put my thighs on it, and using my hands push back and forth.
Ashley M.
Lansing , MI
Does this really work? I'm a little sceptic
Brittany M.
New Boston, MI
What do you use this for??
Amanda L.
Richmond , VA
Has anyone ever seen this in a store, or would you have to get it online?
Amanda J.
Rochester, MN
Fitspiration Expert Level 1
What is the purpose of a foam roller?
Sara M.
Sultan, WA
What is your favorite move when using the foam roller?