Kayla Itsines Foam Roller uploaded by Kara K.Kayla Itsines Foam Roller uploaded by Oyuky R.Kayla Itsines Foam Roller uploaded by Marlene G.

BY KAYLA ITSINES #12 in Fitness Equipment

Taylie B.
Fitspiration Expert Level 1
AMAZING! this foam roller is extra great because of the added indents to provide stretching and comfort to more areas. I will never workout without a foam roller from now on. Stretching out your muscles after a workout is so important and this product is so great.
Rubi S.
This is amazing after am intense workout or if you're feeling really sore or have tight muscles! my husband and I use this for our backs or hamstrings! love it it really helps out a lot!
Jessica M.
Saratoga Spgs, NY
For the price I was super disappointed! Love the Kayla workout but this took forever to get to me and it seems all smushed. Do yourself a favor and just grab one from target or TJ maxx!
Zivile J.
New Orleans, LA
Fitspiration Expert Level 1
I like fitness foam rollers because I'm the laziest one in department of stretching! But this little fella will knock out your knots very quickly if you're willing to roll with it on the floor. Totally recommend it!
Jennifer C.
Ocean view, DE
I literally swear by this. My legs get so sore from the lactic acid build up and this is a life saver. I use it every night. I bought it on Amazon but really I don't think where you buy matters. And I would recommend this to any ladies that workout!
Nikki C.
I use rollers after i work out and this is one I DEFIANTLY recommend! Sometimes rollers can cause a little discomfort, but this one works very well and I don't really feel any pain
Vicki D.
Buffalo, NY
This is nice especially because I workout a lot ... it's greAt to roll out any muscles or any strain that you're feeling .... I love these rollers !!! they're affordable
and perfect if you enjoy working out
Elisa B.
I have numerous foam rollers around my home. This is one I tried and I really liked. Each divot and crease helps reach those places where soreness really occurs.
Jessica M.
If you never used this before it might feel real uncomfortable the first time but it really helps loosen your muscles! Def recommend if you're very tight and need help to prepare your body for a nice workout.
Alexandra R.
Fitspiration Expert Level 3
This foam roller is what I use to losen up and relax my muscles after a tough session at the gym.
I highly recommend it and it is absolutely worth the investment!
Ashley M.
Cincinnati , OH
Does this really work? I'm a little sceptic
Amanda L.
Lincoln, NE
Has anyone ever seen this in a store, or would you have to get it online?
Brittany M.
New Boston, MI
What do you use this for??
Amanda J.
Rochester, MN
Fitspiration Expert Level 1
What is the purpose of a foam roller?
Sara M.
Sultan, WA
What is your favorite move when using the foam roller?