Kayla Itsines Foam Roller uploaded by Kara K.Kayla Itsines Foam Roller uploaded by Oyuky R.Kayla Itsines Foam Roller uploaded by Marlene G.

BY KAYLA ITSINES #8 in Fitness Equipment

Mikell F.
Hot Springs, AR
Fitspiration Expert Level 1
I love her workouts but I wasn't over the moon about the foam roller. Normally I really enjoy foam rollers after a hard workout or run. This one has ridges and I prefer the smooth ones. I really don't think it's worth the price. A cheap one at TJ Maxx feels sturdier and more relaxing.
Emily D.
louisville, KY
Fitspiration Expert Level 2
If you haven't used a foam roller before, I highly recommend trying it out. It's relaxing and helps with any kind of muscle pain you may have from a hard workout. Its a little strange to use at first, but once you get the hang of it - you'll just want to keep on rolling.
Gina A.
Plantsville, CT
As much as I hate foam rolling, I really do like this product. Its easy to use, you just roll it over your back or legs, and it helps sore muscles! I use it after every time I workout. Its almost like a massage! Definitely a must have for more intense workouts
Sarah S.
Mentor, OH
I love Kayla Itsines' program and her foam roller! It is great for leg, back, and arm muscles. It's very easy to use, but does require at least some strength. I bought it on her website. I definitely recommend it to others!
Rise C.
Williston, ND
I love BBG Recovery workouts! I was turned onto this foam roller from the Sweat app. So nice! I don't really know the difference between this roller and other ones, but I love the way it eases the tension in my muscles!
Rubi S.
This is amazing after am intense workout or if you're feeling really sore or have tight muscles! my husband and I use this for our backs or hamstrings! love it it really helps out a lot!
Jessica M.
Saratoga Spgs, NY
For the price I was super disappointed! Love the Kayla workout but this took forever to get to me and it seems all smushed. Do yourself a favor and just grab one from target or TJ maxx!
Zivile J.
New Orleans, LA
Fitspiration Expert Level 1
I like fitness foam rollers because I'm the laziest one in department of stretching! But this little fella will knock out your knots very quickly if you're willing to roll with it on the floor. Totally recommend it!
Nikki C.
I use rollers after i work out and this is one I DEFIANTLY recommend! Sometimes rollers can cause a little discomfort, but this one works very well and I don't really feel any pain
Vicki D.
Buffalo, NY
This is nice especially because I workout a lot ... it's greAt to roll out any muscles or any strain that you're feeling .... I love these rollers !!! they're affordable
and perfect if you enjoy working out
Ashley M.
Lansing , MI
Does this really work? I'm a little sceptic
Brittany M.
New Boston, MI
What do you use this for??
Amanda L.
Richmond , VA
Has anyone ever seen this in a store, or would you have to get it online?
Amanda J.
Rochester, MN
Fitspiration Expert Level 1
What is the purpose of a foam roller?
Sara M.
Sultan, WA
What is your favorite move when using the foam roller?