Kayla Itsines Foam Roller uploaded by Kara K.Kayla Itsines Foam Roller uploaded by Oyuky R.Kayla Itsines Foam Roller uploaded by Marlene G.

BY KAYLA ITSINES #12 in Fitness Equipment

Hannah P.
Flowery Br, GA
I love a good foam roller! These are awesome to roll your back out on after a good gym session, but they are also great if your back gets tight during your period. This one holds up pretty well, and if you're someone who cares about color, the pink is pretty cute!
Melinda S.
San Diego, CA
Yes! I am a huge fan of Kayla Itsines. I know that you would thing something as simple as a foam roller is all the same, but hers is different. The different places of ridges helps with my blood flow as I roll out my muscle. It's truly like receiving a massage!
Julia G.
Norristown, PA
The product isn't really worth it. You can find identical foam rollers that are equal quality on amazon for a third of the price and different colors. That said, if you just want the name, then get this one because other foam rollers won't say Kayla itsines
Victoria W.
Charlotte, NC
I have a love hate relationship with this roller. It hurts while I am using it, but after my muscles feel great! Suffer a little pain for relaxed muscles later on. Great item and reasonably priced. I would recommend using this before your workout.
Emily D.
Louisville, KY
Fitspiration Expert Level 2
If you haven't used a foam roller before, I highly recommend trying it out. It's relaxing and helps with any kind of muscle pain you may have from a hard workout. Its a little strange to use at first, but once you get the hang of it - you'll just want to keep on rolling.
Mikell F.
Hot Springs, AR
Fitspiration Expert Level 1
I love her workouts but I wasn't over the moon about the foam roller. Normally I really enjoy foam rollers after a hard workout or run. This one has ridges and I prefer the smooth ones. I really don't think it's worth the price. A cheap one at TJ Maxx feels sturdier and more relaxing.
Gina A.
Plantsville , CT
As much as I hate foam rolling, I really do like this product. Its easy to use, you just roll it over your back or legs, and it helps sore muscles! I use it after every time I workout. Its almost like a massage! Definitely a must have for more intense workouts
Caitlyn N.
Bancroft, NE
Fitspiration Expert Level 1
AMAZING FOAM ROLLER!!!! I have horribly tight hamstrings and IT band issues and this roller takes so much pressure off of both of them for me. I can't use a standard foam roller as it does nothing for me except feel like im rolling on foam, but the divets in this one are amazing for hitting pressure points. It is love.
Sarah S.
Mentor, OH
I love Kayla Itsines' program and her foam roller! It is great for leg, back, and arm muscles. It's very easy to use, but does require at least some strength. I bought it on her website. I definitely recommend it to others!
Rise C.
Williston, ND
I love BBG Recovery workouts! I was turned onto this foam roller from the Sweat app. So nice! I don't really know the difference between this roller and other ones, but I love the way it eases the tension in my muscles!
Ashley M.
Cincinnati , OH
Does this really work? I'm a little sceptic
Amanda L.
Lincoln, NE
Has anyone ever seen this in a store, or would you have to get it online?
Brittany M.
New Boston, MI
What do you use this for??
Amanda J.
Rochester, MN
Fitspiration Expert Level 1
What is the purpose of a foam roller?
Sara M.
Sultan, WA
What is your favorite move when using the foam roller?