Kayla Itsines Foam Roller uploaded by Marlene G.Kayla Itsines Foam Roller uploaded by Oyuky R.Kayla Itsines Foam Roller uploaded by Kara K.

BY KAYLA ITSINES #9 in Fitness Equipment

Sophia G.
i love foam rolling, it is a necessity in my routine! it is very easy to use and comes very in handy after my workouts. it exceeded my expectations and can't wait to use it next !
Samantha J.
Madison, WI
It's amazing! My only critique is that I wish it was longer! Otherwise- I use it on my back and quads right before I go to bed. It's great for back knots and cracks!
Kelly C.
Babylon, NY
Great foam roller. It really helps with those sore and achy muscles after the gym and its easy to use for one person without needing another to massage your muscles, especially for like the calves. The grooves really help break down that lactic acid and it hurts, yet feels oh so good! It was smaller than I though it would be when I bought it, but I'm glad I did! It works perfectly.
Nickie B.
Honestly never knew the purpose of the foam rollers and I thought they were absolutely a waste of time until I did g25 and had some severe pains in my legs my gym instructor requested that I lay down on a yoga mat and she then proceeded to foam roll my legs at first it was kind of weird but it was an amazing soft and soothing massage she did kick it up a notch to a point where I was like holy cow this is almost as good as my boyfriend massages
Ashley L.
Raleigh, NC
I love this foam roller because I feel like the extra ridges helps massage your muscles better. I pulled a muscle and I would use this to help massage my leg. I also use it post running because I don't like to stretch on my own. I also think it is made with strong materials because I don't feel like it's going to break.
Erin D.
I love this foam roller, after a great workout and when it's time for a stretching session I like to use this foam roller to ease some of the tension out of the muscles. It's not too soft and firm enough that sometimes it hurts so good! Depending on the types of workouts you have it could also just be beneficial without you knowing it (when you wake up the next day and you have no aches or pains!
Hannah P.
Flowery Br, GA
I love a good foam roller! These are awesome to roll your back out on after a good gym session, but they are also great if your back gets tight during your period. This one holds up pretty well, and if you're someone who cares about color, the pink is pretty cute!
Melinda S.
National City, CA
Yes! I am a huge fan of Kayla Itsines. I know that you would thing something as simple as a foam roller is all the same, but hers is different. The different places of ridges helps with my blood flow as I roll out my muscle. It's truly like receiving a massage!
Julia G.
Pittsburgh, PA
The product isn't really worth it. You can find identical foam rollers that are equal quality on amazon for a third of the price and different colors. That said, if you just want the name, then get this one because other foam rollers won't say Kayla itsines
Victoria W.
Charlotte, NC
I have a love hate relationship with this roller. It hurts while I am using it, but after my muscles feel great! Suffer a little pain for relaxed muscles later on. Great item and reasonably priced. I would recommend using this before your workout.
Ashley M.
Lansing , MI
Does this really work? I'm a little sceptic
Brittany M.
New Boston, MI
What do you use this for??
Amanda L.
Richmond , VA
Has anyone ever seen this in a store, or would you have to get it online?
Amanda J.
Rochester, MN
Fitspiration Expert Level 1
What is the purpose of a foam roller?
Sara M.
Sultan, WA
What is your favorite move when using the foam roller?