Kayla Itsines Foam Roller uploaded by Marlene G.Kayla Itsines Foam Roller uploaded by Oyuky R.Kayla Itsines Foam Roller uploaded by Kara K.

BY KAYLA ITSINES #9 in Fitness Equipment

Jody S.
Atlanta
I really love this product I use the app and use this with it and it has changed my workout game so much!!! I use this everyday and I feel there are no cons whatsoever and I seriously can’t even begin!! This is the best product  for pre and post work out!
Leah F.
Austin, TX
I highly recommend this product. Foam rolling before and after a hard workout is a game changer. It helps keep your muscles long and lean, massages out any soreness, and even is a great way to spend your rest day! It hurts so good, and is great for you.
Elizabeth e.
Hamilton, ['', '', '']
 i love it i love it i love it i love it i love it i love it i love it i love it i love it i love it i love it i love it i love it i love it i love it i love it i love it i love it i love it i love it i love it i love it i love it i love it i love it i love it i love it i love it i love it i love it i love it i love it i love it i love it i love it
Michelle W.
Pine Hill, NJ
First the good news: it seems well made, and I am able to do the exercises my physical therapist taught me. So it works for me. Now the bad news: (1) It isn't 75cm in diameter. It is at most 63cm at the inflation I used. I could probably inflate it a little more and get a few more cm out of it. But (a) it is already at least as hard as I want for my exercises, and (b) I am bombarded by "Do Not Overinflate!" on the instructions, on the separate safety instructions, and on a label on the ball itself next to the inflation hole
Brittney H.
I LOVE MY FOAM ROLLER!!! If you’re like me and have awful, tight leg muscles. This is what you need ! I use it after every workout not just on my legs but my back as well. I definitely recommend giving it a try!
Hayley A.
Cypress, TX
This was such a good investment. I love kayla and everything she has created. I didn’t know how important foam rolling was for my muscles so I decided to buy this to help my soreness. It burned so good, before I bought this product, I had used my boyfriends foam roller and it didn’t have the same effect on my body as this did. It hurts but it makes your muscles feel soooooo much better.
Hope B.
West Simsbury, CT
Genuinely love this foam roller! I use it every single day to roll out my back and thighs and it's done wonders for my tense muscles. The price was SUPER reasonable (under $20) while many at Target are $40 for the same quality. Definitely will purchase more Kayla Istines workout products in the future!
Melanie T.
I bought this foam roller after my personal trainer suggested it and it is a really good roller for my back, but there are a lot of rolls that I wish I could do, but it is a little more difficult because of how narrow the roller is. I do really like all the bumps and ridges but wish is was a lot wider
Megan V.
Aurora, CO
Fitspiration Expert Level 1
A friend and I got this to share when we started BBG, It is a great foam roller and you can usually find it on sale (like right now on her site!) but the normal price is a little expensive to me. You can get really nice foam rollers for ~$20 and hers is about $30
J v.
Fitspiration Expert Level 1
I love foam rolling and this does the job. I love all ridges that it has because I feel like it massages my body and it is very easy to carry in case you want to take to the gym and of course in a very pretty pink color
Ashley M.
Lansing , MI
Does this really work? I'm a little sceptic
Brittany M.
New Boston, MI
What do you use this for??
Amanda L.
Richmond , VA
Has anyone ever seen this in a store, or would you have to get it online?
Amanda J.
Rochester, MN
Fitspiration Expert Level 1
What is the purpose of a foam roller?
Sara M.
Sultan, WA
What is your favorite move when using the foam roller?