BY KAYEM

Since 1909.
Kayem®.
Old tyme.
Natural casing.
Beef frankfurters with premium cuts of beef no by-products, fillers or artificial flavors.
U.S. inspected and passed by department of agriculture. EST 7839. see more...

Maggie G.
North Adams, MA
I love these! I'm my town there is a little hot dog restaurant and they have little versions of these. I always feel bad because,i will eat like 5! but these are the perfectsize! They fry up nicely and boil nicely too. they have a wonderful flavor. I recommend getting these. they are the only ones,ill buy!!!
Chantel M.
Waltham, MA
Great quality and great tasting hot dogs! They are great when cooking on grill and boiling. I would not buy any other brand. They may be a little more money than other brands but the quality of them is worth it!
Alison M.
These are my favorite hot dogs! These are so much better than the other brand hot dogs that I have tried. These are a bit more expensive but worth it
Ashley R.
Must have hotdogs in my house! In the summer time we have then at least once a week. Love them because they are great grilled or steamed.
yesica a.
I'm tired of these Hot dogs, I don't like it, they taste horrible. I do not understand why people like to buy.
Nicole V.
I buy these often, now that its Summer time. they taste great like a hotdog should :)
Jennifer G.
Exeter, RI
Only hot dogs I ever buy and they are always a hit at cookouts and with the family.