KAYAK.com

Kayak.com, sometimes styled as KAYAK, is a fare aggregator and travel metasearch engine operated by the The Priceline Group. Its products are available in 18 languages. The company also runs travel search engines checkfelix and swoodoo.

Do you have much luck with Kayak or prefer another site?
Is this a reliable/legit site?
I Have been using Kayak for years now to find great deals on flights. Are there any tips and tricks that help you find cheap flights at a busy time?
Start your review of KAYAK.com!
Product Highlights
It's a great website to use while traveling, I've booked most of my flights on here and have gotten great deals and haven't had any issues.in reviews
I travel a lot and always do a lot of research to get the best deal possible in order to save as much as I can for each trip.in reviews
I always use kayak nowadays because of the option to compare flight prices and looking at a whole calendar month for comparasions.in reviews
I've used kayak lots of times to compare prices but I've never found a price on kayak that was any better than the other online travel agencies.in reviews
I've used them for years now when trying to find tickets, and its the most user friendly interface (for me) and i get a quick check on every airline and compare fees, recommendations on stops and layover times. in reviews
Angie S.
KAYAK.com uploaded by Angie S.
We bought a sit on top tandem kayak and absolutely love it. So much room and comfy. I don’t ever want to go back to my inflatable kayak
Ashlee B.
Olathe, KS
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
KAYAK.com uploaded by Ashlee B.
We love taking our kayaks to the river snd going fishing! Especially during these trying times it was the perfect activity to get out of the house!
Lucy H.
Mt Pleasant, MI
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
I really use it to explore it was recommended to me by a friend years ago. It fills me with illusion to see so many places that I would like to visit all of them, but for the moment I keep dreaming.
Bridget E.
Fond Du Lac, WI
I found good prices on hotels and flights using this app compared to other apps. Definitely recommend!
jade  D.
Kayak is amazing! I LOVE the website! You can really find the best deals and it is fast,easy, and quick!
Camila G.
Sykesville, MD
Me gusta la cantidad de filtros que puedes usar para encontrar lo mejor para el viaje que estás planeando.
Chelsea C.
Center, CO
I have used kayak.com for flight prices ever since I learned about it. I love the feature that allows you to check the days back and ahead of the specific date you are looking at. I love that it compares multiple sites as well to get you the best price.
Rachel K.
Brooklyn Ctr, MN
This website is extremely easy to use and posts a wide range of prices from multiple airlines. I used this website in more than one of my previous jobs to find a good price on flights. I've used it for my own travel as well, and would use it again.
Stephanie R.
Stillwater, OK
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
Way to confusing, way too many times of going back and choosing a different airline to compare prices. I do not like this site, but I also could just be not very tech savvy to understand the way around it. 🤷🏼‍♀️
Nicole F.
Santa clara, CA
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
KAYAK.com uploaded by Nicole F.
Awesome, awesome product. This is my go to site for booking flights, especially when I am trying to compare prices. Recently, I’ve started utilizing it for hotels and cars as well. One of my favorite features is the ability to search for anywhere if you have a free weekend so you can get a sense of what options are out there. Using that feature is how I ended up on a weekend trip to #Amsterdam!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Claudia H.
Hamilton, ON
Maya A.
Tampa, FL
il y a 2 ans
Mel B. il y a 2 ans
I prefer the professional experience of a travel consultant vs. something that doesn't know my wants/needs/requirements. Plus would you rather stand in a line 100 people deep all trying to get on the same flight since your flight was cancelled or would you prefer to go sit and call your agent and have them rebook you on that same flight that only has 5 seats left and let them handle it? Then go to a kiosk that isn't busy to have your boarding pass reissued? Hmm... I know what I'd rather do, not stay in an airport hotel that's for sure! Lol!