suggested searches

3 star

11%

2 star

1 star

Molto utile per organizzare viaggi in autonomia. Funziona molto semplicemente, la ricerca è facile e veloce. Compara tante compagnie aeree. Ti aiuta ad indovinare facilmente la destinazione da scegliere per il tuo viaggio

Product reviewed: KAYAK PRO Flights, Hotels & Cars

My scores were at low 600's and I had few negatives and judgments. I have 14 credit cards, almost 70K in credit and I was curious - what is the road to an 800 credit score? Someone reliable recommended XAP Credit Solution on reddit and I’m grateful I wasn’t adamant in yielding to his advice. I'm already a homeowner as it is today. I had 1 late payment from 1 year and 10 months ago which was marked as paid on time. I am happy to report I finally hit 800 on two reports (802 on Equifax, 790 Transunion and Experian 800) and the judgment is no longer on my report. The Chex system has been fixed as well. Hit XAP up via +1 (801) 988 9890 or email XAPCREDITSOLUTION AT GMAIL DOT COM. Good luck!

Product reviewed: KAYAK PRO Flights, Hotels & Cars

I had a criminal record that deprived me of so many opportunities alongside 17 hard inquiries and about 13 derogatory items which messed up my report and lowered my credit score to low 444 (TransUnion) 443 (Equifax) 510 (Experian). After my Chanay told me about XAP Credit Solution. I reached out immediately and complied with all that he said, after about four days I was asked to pull my report to confirm the job has been done. Oh Yes...... My score is now 810 average across the 3 credit bureaus and all of those items are removed permanently. I strongly recommend them to anyone who’s in need of a credit fix. Email on: X A P C R E D I T S O L U T I O N AT G M A I L DOT C O M or Text: ‪(801) 988-9890‬. Rest In Peace!