Kawaii Kracie Popin' Cookin' kit soft donuts DIY candy uploaded by Talissa G.

BY KAWAII

Helen J.
Portland
I love all of the diy japanese candy kits that're out there they're all so fun and elaborate. This kit was around $5 for me at my local japanese market. I made this kit was friends and it was really fun and small, I just needed to provide some water to make the kit. Scissors are optional to cut out the little labels provided on the bag, inside the box. The taste of the donuts themselves were pretty yummy to me but some of my friend had disagreed.
Taya B.
oklahoma
I love this product this is great for kids to do. You get to make doughnuts by mixing things and decorating it I bought mine off amazon it was about 5 dollars for me I loved the taste of it they also have many different kinds.
Keira J.
Omaha, NE
It was a fun project to do more than anything else. What i can say that it tastes better than the hamburger, but still not that great to eat. I've also bought other ones too and none of them taste that good.
gaby m.
Laredo, TX
Me encantaría probar uno de este producto, sólo las que se ven en los videos jaja xD me hace muy linda
Y por el simple echo de que se ve muy delicioso: 3
Bella D.
Mocksville, NC
So basically, it's a DIY gummy like candy kit. U can get them from Amazon real cheap. Have different kinds. Cool to have in ur candy collection, like me.
lismar H.
Anchorage, AK
I can not believe it my dream is to have this package I would be very happy if I had and only seen photos and never have them:c
Talissa G.
Can't wait to try it , so cool I can do little projects like these with my niece !!!
Luz R.
11800 NW 101st Rd VE-1191008 Miami, Fl 33198-1044
Are they edible or just for fun? They look pretty nice
Ashley S.
Hayward
Can you send a sample of your product, so I can write a review?