BY KAWAII

This Minky Bamboo Charcoal One Size Pocket Diaper consist of 2 parts: a waterproof outer shell + 2 large Bamboo Charcoal inserts. The outer shell is made of Minky, which is a polyester plush velour that feels like mink fur. It is a high quality,... see more...

Buy on Amazon
Samantha D.
I cloth diapered my son on and off because I really wanted to do it but the diapers I bought he leaked through even if I doubled up with inserts. I was so turned off from cloth diapering because he leaked every single time. I started cloth diapering with Alva and some other no brand cheap diapers. Big mistake there! A friend of mine sent me a KaWaii diaper my first "expensive" diaper. It's so so so soft I couldn't believe it and the bamboo insert is amazing not one leak! It has great quality I'm just sad my son was potty trained before I could buy more. I will be selling my Alvas and purchasing more KaWaii. If you are hesitant like I was because of the price just buy one and try it. I fell in love and you might too!
Tessa J.
Lago vista, TX
I couldn't love Kawaii diapers more if I tried. There is absolutely no telling how expensive our life would be if it wasn't for them. Everyone makes a huge fuss over cloth diapering but it is so easy.... instead of throwing them away you just throw them on the sanitize cycles in the wash. Don't waste your money on all the fancy cloth diapers either. These do the trick just fine.