Kaukauna Wisconsin Spreadable Cheese Ball with Almonds Sharp Cheddar

by Kaukauna

Kaukauna® Sharp Cheddar Spreadable Cheese Ball with Almonds.
Genuine Wisconsin spreadable cheese.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Kaukauna Wisconsin Spreadable Cheese Ball with Almonds Sharp Cheddar!
Spring Hill, FL
This is a really good spread cheese. The flavor is amazing. It is really easy to spread on crackers and is good on any crackers. It is a good thing to have for any kind of party.
No Special Diet
Silver Creek, NY
I love this stuff !! It's one of my favorite. I love the taste of the Sharp Cheddar . It doesn't spread very easy but it's great with any kind of crackers.
Low Carb, No Special Diet
My mom gets this around the holidays and I always demolish it, it so bad for you but addictive on crackers. It's so salty and I love it
East Lansing, MI
I loveeee this cheese! goes great with wheat thins. kind of hard to spread but once it softens up a bit it's good. so tasty
Taylorsville, UT
Purchased at: Walmart
I love cheese and this is one of the best cheeses to grab and just enjoy with the family or as a midnight snack!
No Special Diet