Kaukauna port wine spreadable cheese 8 oz

Confused by this product, does it taste like a Port or go well with one?
Start your review of Kaukauna Port Wine!
Purchased at: Walmart
This stuff is addicting. It's so creamy and delicious, we buy every time we make a cheese and meat plate. Generally holidays. It's easy to spread and do flavorful. Would recommend this to any cheese lover. It's reasonably priced and overall amazing.
Low Carb
Lake Zurich, IL
Kaukauna Port Wine uploaded by Stacy S.
Kaukauna Port Wine uploaded by Stacy S.
I love spreadable cheese. Cheese on crackers is my jam and I love it for not only parties, but snacks on occasion as well. I love the taste of this port wine flavor. It tastes rich and creamy. I will definitely purchase this brand in the future.
Bremerton, WA
Spreadable port wine cheese is so delish! A great snack spread on some crackers. Also, I love that this is actually cheese. There isn't a giant list of gross ingredients, it is natural. Watch out, or you will get the whole container...
Orlando, FL
This spreadable port wine cheese is great, best to eat with crackers and grapes. I used to take it to the beach with me in a portable cooler all the time, and eat as a snack.
Mukwonago, WI
I love this cheese! I am from Wisconsin, so you really can't go wrong. It tastes great on crackers, I can eat almost an entire container in one sitting.
Best cheese ever I mean Ever can I just have it in a gallon tub!!!My kids love it it is worth every penny it is so delicious and my favorite snack!
Organic, Kosher, No Special Diet
Burleson, TX
Absolutely awesome snack material. We eat it with club crackers, pretzels, you name it! A must have for parties.
Organic, Low Carb
Rockton, PA
This is a staple at parties! Goes great with crackers and wine. The color is vibrant and makes a great statement.
Dairy Free
So delicious. Perfect for parties and definitely a necessity for parties. I like eating chips with it.
Vegetarian, Vegan, Gluten Free