Kauai Coffee® Koloa Estate Medium Roast Whole Bean Coffee uploaded by Sydney S.

BY KAUAI COFFEE

Aloha!Some call Kauai paradise. We simply call it home. Every blend of Kauai Coffee begins at our Koloa Estate, with coffee grown in rich volcanic soil, touched by abundant mountain rain, warmed by the Pacific sun and cooled by the gentle Hawaiian trade winds.Vacationing in Hawaii? Our Visitor’s Center is open daily offering guided tours of our beautiful estate. Come and experience the paradise that is Kauai Coffee. see more...

Samantha S.
Samantha S.
I love buying Kauai Coffee whole bean and then grinding it at home to get the fresh taste of the coffee like you are directly on the island. This coffee gets me through the days of wishing i was on a beach with a cup of coffee in my hand on the beautiful island of Kauai. It is a great smooth tasting coffee and a must have.
Kara R.
Kara R.
I bought a bag of this on Amazon.com recently and did not have a good experience. The beans smelled burnt and it had no flavor, just a burnt taste. They weren't fresh either but that's probably because Amazon doesn't sell them fast enough. I plan on buying them direct from the company so I can give it a fair chance. The beans I received ended up tasting worst than the cheapest coffee in a grocery store.