BY KAUAI COFFEE

Kauai Coffee® Ground Koloa Estate Medium Roast.
Single origin. Estate grown.
Bright aroma with light floral notes.
100% Hawaiian premium Arabica coffee. see more...

• Oh my goodness.. I never really drank much coffee. I was more of ...2 Answers
  • I keep seeing this being posted on Instagram, how well do you lik...2 Answers
Buy on Walmart
AngieBFly V.
Foodie Expert
One of the best in the world so fine so tasty it goes great in the morning or at night add a little bit of sugar creamer in your set.
Malea S.
I'm not much of a coffee drinker but I could definitely see myself drinking this daily. It's sweet and it taste really natural.
Ve-0618333 roibel s.
Foodie Expert
muy buen cafe lo recibi como muestra y nos gusto lo volvere a usar mi esposo es manatre del cafe y le encanta
Sara C.
I love this coffee, I usually buy the hazelnut and vanilla flavored coffee, I have never been disappointed in their products. It smells amazing and it taste great, I barely need to put in any creamer. And it's at a great price.
L'2 G.
Garland, TX
CHave this brand in K-cups found on sale.

Nice buy. Nice taste. We don't use keep much ground coffee a lot for Keurig. Allows to test smaller amounts & what we don't like switch among our families or keep for guest/company.
Karen C.
Was lucky enough to find a bag of this on clearance and what a great coffee. amazing taste for something with so much pep
Kelly N.
Bartlett, IL
This is some of my favorite coffee. After honeymooning In Hawaii, I fell in love with Hawaiian coffee. This can be purchased on the mainland and it's so delicious! I highly recommend it.
cheryl f.
This is my absolute favorite coffee! Its so naturally sweet and smooth. The price is very reasonable!
Roseanna Y.
Victorville, CA
I tried this because it was on sale and boy was I surprised of how good it was. It's not my favorite but it's on my top 3 for sure
Arwen M.
Halsey, OR
Foodie Expert
The best Kona coffee for your money! Outside of Hawaii its really hard to find good Kona coffee for a decent price. $30 a pound is outrageous. Kauai Coffee is smooth and flavorful for about $6 for 10oz. #Deal
Shanika W.
Oh my goodness.. I never really drank much coffee. I was more of a cappuccino drinker, but after receiving my sample of this coffee, I tried it and I love it..
Staci M.
Salinas, CA
Foodie Expert
I keep seeing this being posted on Instagram, how well do you like this in comparison to better known brands?