BY KAUAI COFFEE #35 in Coffee Beans & Instant Coffee

MORE FLAVOR: Kauai Coffee’s single-serve coffee pods feature an easy-flow filter design, allowing you to enjoy more coffee aroma and richer flavor every time you brew.

ECO-FRIENDLY: The design uses less plastic, making it the eco-friendly, smarter choice for the environment.

• How long does it take for the ring to break down? All my #ReviveV...13 Answers
  • I don't have the equipment to use the sample to try the coffees. ...13 Answers
  • I keep getting asked to leave a review for these k-cups, but I ne...4 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
Carrie B.
Oak Park, MI
I tried these K-Cup pods with the compostable bottoms over the weekend. I am really impressed with the open bottoms because the coffee flavor is so much better than the plastic-bottomed pods. I really like the packaging on this brand and the coffee flavor was excellent (for a K-Cup). I would buy this again. However, please note that just because they're compostable, they're not better for the earth unless you actually compost them! If you lock them in a trash bag, they're not much better than the plastic kind. But overall I'd give this brand a 4.5, which you cannot do on Amazon, so I gave it a 5. I received a free sample pod of this coffee from Kauai/Influenster to test it and give an unbiased review.
April M.
Cape Coral, FL
What was super nice about Kauai coffee is that it comes in a compostable pod. If you have a K-Cup coffee maker, and are concerned about the environment, then these K-cups are perfect for you.

Some notes about Garden Isle:

-It smells very acidic
-It also has a light, almost floral scent. Very pleasant.
-It tastes smooth and rich
-It has almost a mocha flavor when you sip it

We (three testers) tried this coffee black, without anything added to it in order to get the best impression.

Disclaimer: I received this product for free from Influenster in exchange for my honest review. All opinions are my own.
Megan B.
Saint Joseph, MO
I tried a sample of the Kauai Coffee brand and I absolutely loved it! It was my first time trying it and I couldn't be happier. The packaging is absolutely adorable, the biodegradable mesh is like nothing I've seen before and I would use these over the traditional plastic K-Cups, and the flavor of the ground coffee is absolutely perfect. It has a strong robust flavor but isn't too intense where you feel uncomfortable to drink it. I love it! I like to use this coffee to make homemade pumpkin white chocolate lattes! Yum! Can't wait to buy more!
Paloma R.
Doral, FL
This coffee is some of the most flavorful I have ever tried for the Keurig. As opposed to some brews - this one you can even brew with the maximum amount of water not lose any flavor.
It comes in a little different packaging - the K-cups are inside a package like a pound of coffee and the K-cups themselves are not plastic cups but have some sort of paper or something (see the photo I uploaded) - so that is why they look a little different because they have to expand to they look a little loose before they are brewed.
Cheyanne T.
Midland, TX
First of all... this smells AMAZING!!! I look forward to buying more of this coffee because of the beautiful smell and the amazing taste. I like my coffee very sweet, and it is hard to find a coffee that doesn't taste extremely bitter even after sweetening it, and this one was so good! Not bitter at all!! It was a bold, but smooth flavor, and again, the aroma alone woke me up. I love a beautiful smelling coffee. I usually reach for more flavored coffees, like vanilla or hazelnut, but I really enjoyed this one!
Ashley C.
Timonium, MD
I received this sample in my Influenster voxbox.

I don't have a kcup coffee maker soooo I had you cut it open to try it out. It's was very smooth and rich. A little strong for me but it's seldom I ever even drink coffee. So I think this is a good flavor for an avid coffee drinker.

The reason I'm giving this five stars isn't solely because of the flavor, it's also because of the compostable pod in which the coffee comes in, how brilliant! The world needs more products that could double as compost!
Lindsay H.
Gastonville, PA
These were tested and believe it or not, it was good. Mom liked it and if can remember to tell her recycle these that would be good. For see sometimes just puts them in the trash once done.

I am one of those people that like to help the environment. I just got to get my mom to remember that and also to know these go back into the soil and not go into the trash can. She like all three that she did try. She is my coffee drinker in my household.

I received these products free for testing purposes!
Erica Q.
I love coffee so this cup was good to me. It have flavor and was not bitter. I also love the aroma because it wakes me up. When tasting it was smooth a awakening. I also like the packaging. These new pods are made of compostable material which is way better then those plastic k cups. They kind of look like a filter material but it works. I also like that when you open the pod package the aroma of the coffee is the first thing you smell. You don't get the aroma with plastic k cups
Sara C.
Ewing, NJ
I love that these k cups are compost able! I think it's a great thing for the planet!

This coffee smelled amazing as soon as I opened the wrapper! I did receive this product in #revivevoxbox as a sample for free in return for a review.

I thought the product dripped just as any other k cup would, I did feel that it did make a mess when I was ready to throw away the pod. Because it's made of the bio degrade able material.

Other than that, this coffee was smooth and rich in flavor!
Jamie L.
Watertown, NY
I received this item for free in exchange for my unbiased opinion and review from Influenster. I have never had Kauai coffee before nor ever heard of it. When it comes to coffee I am quite hesitant from branching away from my normal brand.

I must say, this exceeded my expectations. The flavor is fantastic. Its a blast of dark full bodied coffee that wakes my senses up and gives my tastes buds an explosion of flavor. Very delicious and will be adding more to my cabinets.
Erika H.
Pawtucket, RI
Is this coffee good and does it have a bold flavor?
Kim Y.
Buffalo, NY
Are there different flavors
José F.
How strong is the coffee? Can you make it in a regular coffee machine?
Katherine D.
Plantation, FL
How are the cups compostable?
Brenda B.
Ocala, FL
Does these pods fit good like other k-cups or are they for a certain machine?