BY KAUAI COFFEE #13 in Coffee Beans & Instant Coffee

MORE FLAVOR: Kauai Coffee’s single-serve coffee pods feature an easy-flow filter design, allowing you to enjoy more coffee aroma and richer flavor every time you brew.

ECO-FRIENDLY: The design uses less plastic, making it the eco-friendly, smarter choice for the environment.

• How long does it take for the ring to break down? All my #ReviveV...13 Answers
  • I don't have the equipment to use the sample to try the coffees. ...13 Answers
  • I keep getting asked to leave a review for these k-cups, but I ne...4 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Lisa P.
Gainesville, FL
These come just like other "regular" coffee cups that fit my Keurig machine. The coffee, itself, is wonderful and full-bodied. The compostable cups are great for the environment, too. However, for those of us who leave our single-serve cups in the machine until the next cup: WARNING - these cups start to break down and fall apart right away (leading to grounds leaking out into the bottom of the cup receptacle). Otherwise, good coffee!
Mary O.
Mccleary, WA
I'm not a coffee drinker, but my husband is. I received several coffee pods in a voxbox, and decided to try them out on him to see how he liked them. He was very pleasantly surprised each morning that I used a different pod. He loved the flavors, and thought they were so much smoother, and more delicious than his normal off-brand coffee that he bought. He requested that I purchase more of these for him!
V K A.
As a Keurig user, I absolutely love the ability to make myself a single cup of coffee anytime... but it's always bothered me that I'm generating so much plastic WASTE! I really loved this coffee pod because of its compostable cup, which means Keurig use is sustainable with that style of pod. The coffee is delicious as well, so I'm pretty sure it could replace our current favorite brand with no problem!
Tawny K.
Tucson, AZ
It's a standard mainland blend taste of what we expect Hawaiian coffee to taste like. It's not bad and it's not too strong - it's the coffee you'll make and show the packaging to your in-laws so that they know you aren't making them drink Folgers. The 'cups' ie pods do leak a little bit of thick paste or sludge, so that's just something to know.
Amber M.
Norfolk , VA
These are truly a great idea being compostable! I love that less garbage is going into the landfill. The taste however was a bit disappointing to me because I’m a dark roast lover. If you like medium roast, this has great flavor and I’d highly recommend it. But if you like dark roasts like me, keep shopping.
Rosenna B.
Kinsale, VA
Kauai Coffee Garden Isle Medium Roast Compostable Cups makes a strong full brew flavor coffee. Although it's medium roast it has a enough strength to fill a large mug. I don't like the flavor as compared to my brand of coffee. The taste is a bit different. I do like that the k-cups are compostable.
Samantha R.
The coffee inside these pods was sooo tasty, but the compostable cups were a bit difficult to work into my coffee maker. My workaround was to just empty the pod into a french press so I could at least review the coffee! I'd definitely recommend, even if the cups don't work well with your coffee maker.
Stephanie R.
Great tasting coffee with a double-take on saving our planet with one little step! I was able to recycle the cups and felt good about doing so.  All while drinking a great taste of coffee.  My husband was a fan of the flavor too and would recommend over some Starbucks blends.
Jordan Z.
Crook, CO
A wonderful cup of coffee to begin  your day. Wonderful bright notes and a smooth finish, never bitter. Reminds me of a morning in Hawaii sitting on the beach enjoying a cup of coffee. If you can't be on the islands a cup of this coffee is the next best thing. Also, who can't appreciate the compostable cups.
Erica R.
I really love these! Not only is the coffee really good but the cups are good for the environment and your body, with no toxic plastic to leach into the coffee or sit in a landfill. Works with every type of coffee machine I’ve tried it with, both keurig and otherwise.
Erika H.
Pawtucket, RI
Is this coffee good and does it have a bold flavor?
Kim Y.
Buffalo, NY
Are there different flavors
José F.
How strong is the coffee? Can you make it in a regular coffee machine?
Katherine D.
How are the cups compostable?
Brenda B.
Ocala, FL
Does these pods fit good like other k-cups or are they for a certain machine?