BY KAUAI COFFEE #14 in Coffee Beans & Instant Coffee

MORE FLAVOR: Kauai Coffee’s single-serve coffee pods feature an easy-flow filter design, allowing you to enjoy more coffee aroma and richer flavor every time you brew.

ECO-FRIENDLY: The design uses less plastic, making it the eco-friendly, smarter choice for the environment.

• How long does it take for the ring to break down? All my ...13 Answers
  • I don't have the equipment to use the sample to try the c...13 Answers
  • I keep getting asked to leave a review for these k-cups, ...4 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
Valerie H.
As a Keurig user, I absolutely love the ability to make myself a single cup of coffee anytime... but it's always bothered me that I'm generating so much plastic WASTE! I really loved this coffee pod because of its compostable cup, which means Keurig use is sustainable with that style of pod. The coffee is delicious as well, so I'm pretty sure it could replace our current favorite brand with no problem!
Tawny K.
Tucson, AZ
It's a standard mainland blend taste of what we expect Hawaiian coffee to taste like. It's not bad and it's not too strong - it's the coffee you'll make and show the packaging to your in-laws so that they know you aren't making them drink Folgers. The 'cups' ie pods do leak a little bit of thick paste or sludge, so that's just something to know.
Amber M.
Norfolk, VA
These are truly a great idea being compostable! I love that less garbage is going into the landfill. The taste however was a bit disappointing to me because I’m a dark roast lover. If you like medium roast, this has great flavor and I’d highly recommend it. But if you like dark roasts like me, keep shopping.
Mindy R.
South Bend, IN
We don't have a keurig at home, so I sent these to work with my husband.  The office staff really loved this coffee and drank it all up in one day! They said it was fabulous and bought more to keep in the office too. Two people remarked at how fresh the coffer tasted, much closer to freshly ground coffee than other brands out there.
Aubree H.
Fairdale, KY
I really wanted to like this because I love trying new coffee flavors, and I loved everything i read about this coffee brand. This coffee tasted like dirt. I had to put a ton of cream and sugar to drown out the dirt taste. I wouldn't recommend this coffee if you have more of a sweet tooth.
Lauren S.
Plymouth, CA
Delicious, convenient, AND eco friendly?! Sign me up! I usually use a reusable pod in my Keurig, but I love the convenience of having pods like these for when I’m in a hurry or when I have guests! It’s amazing that they are compostable (my plants also will love this!) and the flavor reminds me of my four years living in Hawaii 💜
Mary T.
Blackwood, NJ
The greatest thing about these coffee pods, is that they are biodegradable! I’ve been waiting for something like this to become reality. The coffee was tasty, my coffee machine didn’t have any issues with recognizing it, and I don’t have to worry about one more cup in a landfill.
Ashley L.
This coffee was good. I would consider this if it came darker, as I love a deep, rich coffee. My favorite roasts include chicory, so I'm an oddball. If you're a classic coffee drinker, I think you'll really enjoy this brand/flavor and roast. Good try!
Deanne K.
Smooth taste, great price, easy to find at lots of stores near me, and compostable!!! Love everything about these except that they can’t really be stuck in my k-cup rack for freshness purposes. Would totally recommend any of the flavors from this brand!
Natasha F.
I did enjoy the cup of coffee that I brewed with this k pod. Normally I do prefer light roast blends. I believe that may have something to do with me not liking it enough to give it five stars. Thank you for the opportunity to try this brand. I am interested in trying some of their other products.
Erika H.
Pawtucket, RI
Is this coffee good and does it have a bold flavor?
Kim Y.
Buffalo, NY
Are there different flavors
José F.
How strong is the coffee? Can you make it in a regular coffee machine?
Katherine D.
Ft Lauderdale, FL
How are the cups compostable?
Brenda B.
Ocala, FL
Does these pods fit good like other k-cups or are they for a certain machine?