BY KAUAI COFFEE

MORE FLAVOR: Kauai Coffee’s single-serve coffee pods feature an easy-flow filter design, allowing you to enjoy more coffee aroma and richer flavor every time you brew.

ECO-FRIENDLY: The design uses less plastic, making it the eco-friendly, smarter choice for the environment.

• How long does it take for the ring to break down? All my ...13 Answers
  • I don't have the equipment to use the sample to try the c...13 Answers
  • I keep getting asked to leave a review for these k-cups, ...4 Answers
Sandra M.
San Diego, CA
Purchased at: Safeway
Kauai is my absolute favorite coffee! You can’t go wrong with this coffee! The flavor is great! I prefer my coffee black, but this pairs well with a good creamer as well! It’s hard to find here, but the price isn’t too bad in comparison to other brands!
Megan C.
Perry
I like the coffee ok but not a fan of the compost cup, it drips all over the place when you remove it to throw it in the trash. So I would say when they make some improvements on this maybe I will try it out again.
Melissa R.
Richfield, WI
Purchased at: Target
Love that these are compostable. What a great idea. I didn’t love the flavor of this, but am willing to purchase a different flavor because of that fact. Thanks Kauai Coffee for caring about our environment.
Valerie H.
As a Keurig user, I absolutely love the ability to make myself a single cup of coffee anytime... but it's always bothered me that I'm generating so much plastic WASTE! I really loved this coffee pod because of its compostable cup, which means Keurig use is sustainable with that style of pod. The coffee is delicious as well, so I'm pretty sure it could replace our current favorite brand with no problem!
Kelsey S.
I did not like the coffee. It was way to strong for me and it left a bitter taste in my mouth. If someone liked strong coffee, this would be the coffee for them.
Mindy R.
South Bend, IN
We don't have a keurig at home, so I sent these to work with my husband.  The office staff really loved this coffee and drank it all up in one day! They said it was fabulous and bought more to keep in the office too. Two people remarked at how fresh the coffer tasted, much closer to freshly ground coffee than other brands out there.
Aubree H.
Fairdale, KY
I really wanted to like this because I love trying new coffee flavors, and I loved everything i read about this coffee brand. This coffee tasted like dirt. I had to put a ton of cream and sugar to drown out the dirt taste. I wouldn't recommend this coffee if you have more of a sweet tooth.
Lauren S.
Yucca Valley, CA
Delicious, convenient, AND eco friendly?! Sign me up! I usually use a reusable pod in my Keurig, but I love the convenience of having pods like these for when I’m in a hurry or when I have guests! It’s amazing that they are compostable (my plants also will love this!) and the flavor reminds me of my four years living in Hawaii 💜
Mary T.
Blackwood, NJ
The greatest thing about these coffee pods, is that they are biodegradable! I’ve been waiting for something like this to become reality. The coffee was tasty, my coffee machine didn’t have any issues with recognizing it, and I don’t have to worry about one more cup in a landfill.
Tiffani B.
Winston, GA
I loved the flavor and I have never been a huge fan of coffee but have grown to it! Very mellow and smooth. I enjoyed the sample so much I have already purchased more. I love the convenience of the compostable cups. Thank you Influenster for allowing me to be a part of this mombox
Erika H.
Pawtucket, RI
Is this coffee good and does it have a bold flavor?
Kim Y.
Buffalo, NY
Are there different flavors
José F.
How strong is the coffee? Can you make it in a regular coffee machine?
Katherine D.
Ft Lauderdale, FL
How are the cups compostable?
Brenda B.
Ocala, FL
Does these pods fit good like other k-cups or are they for a certain machine?

Amazon