BeveragesCoffee & TeaKauai Coffee
Coconut Caramel Crunch Medium Roast Ground Coffee - 7oz

Kauai Coffee Coconut Caramel Crunch Medium Roast Ground Coffee - 7oz

The smooth and pleasing flavor of this coffee is created for you by the delicate balance of nature found on the island of Kauai. Some call the island paradise. We simply call it home. From the Koloa Estate on Hawaii's Kauai Island, this single.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Kauai Coffee Coconut Caramel Crunch Medium Roast Ground Coffee - 7oz!
Laura F.
Middletown, NY
Kauai Coffee Coconut Caramel Crunch Medium Roast Ground Coffee - 7oz uploaded by Laura F.
The taste of this coffee is just good, but it smells amazing. I would probably buy this coffee again.
Hanna M.
Falls church, VA
Purchased at: Walmart
I love this coffee :) it reminds of Hawaii and the macadamia nut one is the best! The flavor is amazing and I would buy over and over again :)
Ingrid S.
Hattiesburg, MS
Kauai Coffee Coconut Caramel Crunch Medium Roast Ground Coffee - 7oz uploaded by Ingrid S.
Aloha ! This smooth and pleasing flavor of this coffee is amazing. This coffee is grown in a rich volcanic soil, I fell in love with this smooth flavor just like I fell in love with Hawaii. I Ben out this coffee for 2 months and my best friend surprise me with a box of coffee for Mother’s Day . If you are a coffee lover like me you will enjoy the delicious smooth roasted flavor with coconut Carmel flavor mix that makes this coffee more 😋 tasty. Kona coffe is the best !!!Kauai Coffee Coconut Caramel Crunch Medium Roast Ground Coffee - 7oz
Lynn L.
Clermont, FL
Oh my goddddd this reminds me of living in Hawaii. I had coffee brewing non-stop and it smelled SO good. Aloooooooooooha!
April  C.
Temecula, CA
Kauai Coffee Coconut Caramel Crunch Medium Roast Ground Coffee - 7oz uploaded by April  C.
Drinking a Girl Scout Samoa cookie with zero calories? I mean basically. Obviously the coffee flavor dominates, but the undertones of coconut and caramel are decadent. You don’t need creamer, but I’m about starting my day big! So I add almond joy creamer. Just WOW.
Kerry C.
chesapeake, VA
Love coconut. Love it with hazelnut cream. Smells wonderful and people ask what is that yummy smell! Kinda like a candle!
Maria G.
We are a sucker for this brand. My husbands favorite. It’s a way good price and there is a variety
London P.
Cartersville, GA
First thing I'll say is YUM!!! This coffee is delicious. And when Girl Scout cookie season is around, there is a Coconut Caramel creamer that is INCREDIBLE in this coffee! Although usually I drink it black and it's still sweet and delicious, but with a little sugar and a little of that creamer, it's sooooo good and you would think it came from a coffee shop.
Colleen P.
Buffalo Grove, IL
I’m not usually one to buy pre-flavored coffee let alone ground coffee, but this is actually REALLY GOOD! I bought it at jewel a few months ago when it was on sale and I’m glad I did. It isn’t something I would purchase all the time but I would definitely get it on occasion
Amber T.
Greenfield, IN
I’ve tried a few from this brand and this one is by far my favorite. Not sure where you can buy this as my Walmart doesn’t sell this flavor. Mine gets sent to me from Hawaii from a relative. Totally recommend any of their products as theyre all good.

Looking for your answer?